27

Not gonna lie this chapter is fast paced and messy💀

Sexual content ahead
***

"Do you really think heading to Romania is a good idea?" I asked Ace as we boarded the private jet. "In my opinion it is, I mean it'll help you fresh your mind." Rick cut in.

I sat down by a window seat, and Leo in the seat next to me jumping. I kept my silence during the 1 and half hour flight.

Within 15 minutes I zoned out, thinking about the conversation I had with Dad before leaving.

Flashback

"Hey, dad," I mumble as I walk in front of him. "Hello Victoria, what do I owe this meeting for?" he says, getting up from his 'bed' and making his way over to the glass wall.

"Nothing much, just thought I'd have one last conversation with you before you die, as I see you don't have much time left," I say crossing my arms.

"You're right as if you do remember you stabbed me in the stomach, and shot my arm." he scoffs. "Why would you do that Dad, I mean why didn't you just tell me the truth?" I say in a hushed tone.

"I don't know why I didn't," he tells me. "We wouldn't have been here," I mumbled. "You're right. I'm sorry Victoria. For everything I've done." he says to me.

We stood there silent for a few moments before he spoke up again. "Even after all the lying Ace knew the truth about everything." He tells me. "What?" I question. "He knew you were my daughter, he knew I was the Russian Mafia leader, he knew everything. And he's using my child. For the power." he says to me.

"You're lying"

"am I now?"

"yes."

"Why would I? I mean I'm literally this close to dying my child," he tells me as he puts his thumb and his pointer finger close together.

Could Dad be right? I mean Ace knew everything about me even when I knew no shit.

End of flashback

"Mi Amor, let's go," Ace says, snapping me out of thought.

Huh? We're here already?

The fuck?

The room Rick gave us was gorgeous. Rick did suggest we stay in Ace's childhood room but he declined the offer and said we can stay in the guest room.

"How about you go ahead and get freshened up." Ace tells me. "Why?" I ask in question. "If you don't mind, our family friends are coming over for dinner," he tells me. "Why would I mind? What should I wear?" I asked him.

"Doesn't matter whatever you wear, you look amazing in it," he tells me, making me smile. "What time will they be here?" I ask. "Around 7"

"okay."

***

And then there I was, standing in the closet debating on what the fuck I should wear. I was still in my robe. "Vic, are you ready?" Ace asked me on the other end of the door.

In embarrassment, I opened the door. "No, I can't decide what to wear!" I complain. "I literally have nothing!"

"This is nothing?" Ace questions as he points to the two full suitcases filled with MY clothes.

"Yes, very so." I scoff. "I bought you a mall, Mi Amor,-"

"and?" on that note Ace chuckles. "May I?" he asked. I nodded my head and Ace walked into the closet not even 2 minutes later Ace walked out with a suit.