29

A lot of people were very confused on the knife scene of the book song and explain it here as well as I did on TickTock. So basically you know what he said "there's only one way to protect her" and that way was only to give her trust issues to the people she's close with and let me tell you why. Anyone can turn bipolar in a quick second anyone can turn into a different person within two seconds. He's basically teaching her even the people that you're close with betray you easily. For example Anita to Ace. She betrayed him and he's trying to teach Victoria a life lesson so when he's not here with her in life she has that lesson to go on with. And for the shooting part that was just for him practice for Victoria the guy that was in the black silhouette was just a person Ace's had held captive and he wanted him dead so he thought Victoria could use some practice.

And another reminder there will be a happy ending don't worry!

****

"Well technically in a way we're engaged." I say walking into Ace's office. "What?" he chuckles.

"We need a wedding." I say. "A wedding?"

"I mean yeah." I sat in front of him with my legs crossed. "You want a wedding?"

"fuck yes! I've always dreamed of my wedding when I was younger." I told him. "A royal wedding you know, I mean you are rich." I chuckle.

"Of course il Mio Tesoro whatever you want." He says getting up from his seat and sitting next to me. "When do you want the wedding?" He says in a husk. "Oh? Well, I didn't think that far." I say, being honest.

He lets out a chuckle. "How about in 2 weeks?" Ace questions. "That's way too soon." I playfully scoff. "Oh? Is it now?" He whispers. "Yeah, it is." I say turning my body to face him.

"I love you Victoria." He tells me as he pins my hair behind my ear. "I love you too Ace." I say with a small smile. "Alright back to wedding talk." he said standing up and clapping his hands together once.

"I suggest we get Mary on board with this." he suggested. "Yeah of course. I'll call her and tell her." I say with a bright smile. I pecked his lip and as I was about to head out, Ace pulled me back in. "What was that?" he questions.

"What was what?" I say clueless. "The kiss?" he mutters. I playfully roll my eyes. "I made you so gentle, didn't I?" I mumble. "You did. You made me soft before I even got to know you personally." he mumbles back.

I give Ace a soft but yet so passionate kiss. "I love you." he mutters in between. "You've been very so cherishey lately." I complain. "Is that bad?" He raises an eyebrow.

"No, not at all." I take a step back and leave Ace's office. As I leave Ace's office I started to find Mary's contact "hey lovely, what do I owe this call for?" Her lovely and adorable voice says from the other line.

"Hey Mary, sorry if I'm bothering you." I say mumbling. "No, of course not." She replied.

"I was actually hoping you'd help me with something." I trail off. "Like?" She questions. "I and Ace decided to have an actual wedding. And I was wondering if you could help me in a way." I asked.

"With what my lovely?"

"Well, there are a few things actually but for one being a few numbers of wedding planners? I mean I saw photos of your wedding and I absolutely loved the whole thing and-"

"relax Victoria of course I'll do that." She says. "Thank you so much." I say. We had other conversations, but from there we said our byes and hung up the phone.

I headed back upstairs to update Ace. And I know I'm being super excited about this but I can't help it. I'm going to have an actual wedding, and that two, with the love of my life.