6

AN: just so I can get one thing straight, Victoria is innocent sometimes the things she do just don't make sense. As in forgive someone easily. Not really understanding the situation. That's who she is. That's her personality. I've seen so many people hate on her.

Also play the song listed on top when told:)

TW: attempt of suicide

****

I get ready for the day and the whole house is quiet. Like I can literally hear the clock tick down. I make my way down and see Victoria in the living room impatiently waiting.

"Hey?" I say awkwardly. No response back. "Silent treatment?" I say again. Nothing once again. "Are you just not gonna talk?" I scoff.

"Ace leave my daughter-in-law alone. She has a sore throat. She can't talk, it hurts too much." Mama said walking in with some tea for her. I raise an eyebrow, "so she can't talk?" I point.

"She can but it'll hurt." Today's gonna be fun. I sit next to her and put my arms around her. "Hey" I joked. "Ace," my mom warns.

"Hey, I'm not doing anything" I put my hands up in surrounder. "Must have been the ice cream" I whisper facing her. She casually rolls her eyes and sips her tea.

I put her hair behind her ear. But my eyes slowly make there way over to her lips.

Oh god

how badly I want to kiss those soft looking lips. She brings the cup down from her mouth, licking those lips.

Oh god.

I want her, to taste her. Make her beg. Oh fuck. "I have to go, I'll be back soon." Kissing her neck softly and walking away. But In return I receive a glare from her. Leaving a chuckle from my mouth.

Oh, I'm going to have fun teasing her.

After drinking the tea my throat feels a lot better

After drinking the tea my throat feels a lot better. I can talk but it's raspy. My voice sounds like I lost it or something.

Anita and I hung out all day one again. She is amazing, I truly enjoy my time with her. "You know Victoria, honey, since the beginning I knew you and I would bond easily,"

Anita said I started to smile "although one thing I did notice was you seem more different in person, Based on the photos the smiles in every shot look genuine. Now they don't. Although I'm not forcing to act like that-" Anita said, concerned.

Photos. What photos?

"I'm sorry Anita, but um what photos?" I manage to say raspily. Anita raised an eyebrow and pulled out her huge new latest Apple iPhone.