16

The way Victoria handles A few situations are obviously gonna be different in a way. Totally difficult than how Ace might handle it only because she's 20 please do keep that in mind!!

And thank you so much for 100k reads!! Oh my god I can't believe it!

Super short chapter! Sorry. Before I am able to move on in the story I have to get this out of the way. Chapter 17 will be longer than this I promise:)

Like literally the word count is only 1k💀

Sexual content ahead.

**********

"Je sais pertinemment que vous ne connaissez aucun français, alors je vais vous crier dessus en français.(i know for a fact you know zero french so I'm going to yell at you in french.)" i yell at Ace as soon as we enter his room.

"non ho idea di che cazzo stai dicendo quindi ti sgriderò contro in italiano così ti sembrerà che io abbia molto da dire!(i have no idea on what the fuck your saying so i'm just going to yell at you in italian so it makes you seem i have a lot to say!)" Ace yelled back.

"You've been tracking me the whole time! Why would you!" I yell

"because what if something happens to you while I'm gone! And we don't know where you are?! Huh, then what! You know how many enemies I have! What if one of them kidnaps you!" He yelled back.

"Ace I see your point but you could have at least-" before I was able to say anything else Ace smashes his lips onto mine.

"That's one way to shut you up." He smirks

"Ace we can't!" I say as he pulls me in even closer

"and why not?"

"your one horny motherfucker." I whisper to myself. "What was that?" he said in a husk.

"Nothing. I'm mad right now!"

"And so am I."

"Your point?"

"Angry sex il Mio Tesoro" he whispers. "What no-" Ace smashed his lips on mine again.

Without any hesitation, he began removing my shirt and removing his. As our lips are still connected, Ace removes my pants and placed me on his bed.

He removes his pants and climbed over. "You see that mirror Mi Amor." He said in a husk.

"Yeah." I breathe out. "I want you to stare at yourself as I fuck the living hell out of you."

And without anything warning or say he pushed himself inside. I didn't even notice he took off his pants and boxers.

I let out a breathy sigh as he let me get comfortable. "Fuck Victoria," He groaned.

The noise of our bodies colliding filled the room. The sound of the wetness that was created turned me on.

My eyes slowly tried to flutter closed. "Keep your eyes open and stare into the mirror il, Mio Tesoro." He said almost out of breath.

Ace used his free hand and squeezes my hip.

I let out a cry, diving my nails into his arm as your body became more tense. "Oh god Ace." I moan and whisper kind of at the same time.

"What did I tell you. Open your eyes" he demanded. Despite how badly I wanted to shut my eyes I kept them open.

My legs slowly began moving further away, allow much space for Ace.