9

As I apply the finishing touches to my makeup look today, I can't seem to think about where everyone went.

The house is oddly silent. I make my way downstairs and to the living room. I giggle a little as I see Ace and Dante passed out on the couches.

I think of a plan to scare the shit out of them. I walk over to the tv and I search up 'woman screams' on YouTube and put it on full volume. And I played the audio.

"OH JESUS FUCK WHAT WAS THAT!" They both scream falling off the couch. No words falling out, but only laughter. They both stood up in disappointment.

"What the actual fuck V," says Dante shaking his head and walking out. "What were you two even doing here." I managed to say, dying down my laughter.

"We were thinking of a plan for tonight, and we need your help." Ace said as he pours himself some water. "Is it like a Secret mission?!" I said excitedly and walked forward towards him.

"Kinda. In a way. Sit I'll explain" Ace's said indicating a sit on the barstools. And which I do.

"Okay! What tell me to tell me!" He looks up at me in confusion. "Why are you so excited?" "because I've always wanted to go on a super mission duh!"

"Right, anyway tonight we have a dinner meeting. I'm in a separate room with the men while you sit with their wives and try to get some answers out of them." Ace said, but as he talks my eyes trail down to his lips.

His soft plumped lips. "My eyes are up here you know?" He replies teasing. My eyes shot back at his. "I know..." I say awkwardly.

"Then why are you looking there, Mi Amore?" Once again teasing me and coming closer. "I'm not-"

"oh you were"

"oh shut up." I say shyly and getting up from my seat.

"you've gotten a little over your tiny head, don't you think V?" Ace said, stepping forwards towards me.

I step back as I til my back to the wall. "What?" I asked in a whisper. "You think of yourself as a queen don't you?"

"Eh, you've spoiled me." A smirk forms on his lips. "You're right." He takes a step back and sat back down. And so did I. " continue." Ace playfully rolls his eyes.

"Anyway. The meeting is between us Italian, the American, and the Canadian."

"There's a Canadian Mafia!" I asked in shock. "Yes but there more on the low ground." Ace replies. "Shall I continue?" He whispers. I nod my head. "Here, I want you to find out the answers to these questions." He hands me a piece of paper.

"Please do your best."

***

I curly the last strand of my hair and unplugging the hair curler. I spray the hairspray thoroughly and placed it back walking out of the bathroom.

I exit my room altogether and see Ace on the bottom of the staircase. He looked handsome. Wearing his simple black and white tux.

"Wow, Mi Amore you look... stunning." Ace said, looking at me from top to bottom. "Thank you." The drive was oddly long, but not going to lie. I felt like we were driving in circles. Because I swear I saw that fire hydrant at least six times.