17

Sexual content ahead.

"Congratulations once again Mary," I say as we all enter her house once again, but this time for the gender reveal.

Time goes by pretty fast, no?

I mean it's already November.

One more month until I'm free from this shithole.

"The whole setup is in the backyard so please head over, and there will be a table with pins Whether your team girl or team boy you put the pin on you," Mary said with a smile.

I guess it's true when people say 'pregnancy glows' are something else.

Mary is literally glowing.

We head out completely and wow there's a lot of people. I skip the girl/boy pin table.

Only because I don't want it and walked over to the drink area and picked up sparkling champagne.

"You missed the pin table." Ace whispers in my ear. "Eh? Well." I scoff off.

"Isn't that Anita's daughter-in-law?" I heard some woman say from behind me. "Yeah I think so, she looks a little chubby no? Is he pregnant?" I heard another woman say out.

"Oh didn't you hear? She apparently can't. Like at all." the other one scoffs.

"Poor Anita."

what the fuck you should be pitying me not Anita.

I chuck my drink and make my way over inside to a bathroom, I guess to hideout.

Honestly, I have zero idea why I left couldn't I just suck it up?

I guess not.

I hear a faint knock on the door. I'm betting it's Ace.

This fucker has eyes and ears everywhere. Honestly, I don't get how he knows where I'm at.

"Hey," I say opening the door wide open.

"Hello there." he says "What do you want?"

"ouch rude," he says, putting his hand on his heart.

Sexual content

"Get to the point I'm not in the mood."

"I think I know a way to make you feel better." Ace said in a husk.

"And what would that be?" I question.

Ace looks around before pushing me into the bathroom and locking the door.

"Ace we can't." I say "why not?" He whispers.

"Hmm, I don't know, maybe because we're at your sister's house and to add on it's her gender reveal party!" I whisper shout.

"Eh, not enough of a reason." Ace said. "I know you want this il Mio Tesoro." He whispers in my ear.

Ace lifts my dress and slowly pulls down my underwear, "up on the counter" he said.

I hesitated. "I know you want it."

Fuck I do.

I prop myself On top of the counter. "Spread your legs." Ace whispers.

And I do, slowly.

Ace puts one finger in slowly moving it.

He brings his mouth closer to my neck, leaving soft wet kisses as we go.

I tilt my head back in pleasure.

"Ace, we need to stop," I whisper in his ear. "And why would we do that?" He whispers back. "What if-" without letting me finish, Ace put two fingers in and moved them faster than before.