19

Sexual content contained in this chapter.

There's no mention of a condom, sorry. And no she's NOT pregnant:)

And I'm going to spoil the ending of my story: it's going to be a HAPPY ENDING don't worry :)

Time goes by fast when you're fucking depressed.

Jokes,

not really.

Ace kept the best he could to make a space between us.

He made sure to keep his distance as for my time almost being done.

He won't even talk to me unless it's needed.

"What do you want for Christmas?" Mary asked as we entered the jewelry shop. This store being the last one for today.

"I don't want anything," I tell her being completely honest with my answer.

"Okay? What do you want for your birthday?" she asked me again. "Mary" I warn. "okay, okay sorry." we take a good while looking around.

"What are you getting Ace? I mean, after all, it is your first Christmas together." Mary points out.

And my first real Christmas.

Everything Dad told me that we use to do together is still very so blurred up. I mean I seriously don't remember anything.

Last night I was even thinking about this situation and my mind came up with the solution that there might be a chance that Dad wasn't a Dad towards me.

"I don't know yet." I said looking at her then back at the jewelry. "come on V, it's literally December 23rd." Mary tells me.

"I know, I know I just-"

"we'll find something." she smiles. "Is mom still up your ass about the baby?" Mary askes me.

Fucking hell,

yeah.

Every day she should fucking ask.

like damn.

And I know I shouldn't suspect on everyone but Anita is now seeming a little suspicious. I mean she's clearly super obsessed with the idea of her son having a kid.

"Yeah sadly. I have to keep taking pregnancy tests just so I can prove to her I'm not pregnant." I scoff.

"I thought you told her that there only a 50% chance?"

"We did but... yeah..."

"Honest truth though, are you and Ace-" "NO!" I cut her off. "Geez relax I was just asking.

"Ace and I... we're not in the right place right now. But no one knows that."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I hope everything gets better between you two." She tells me and in return, I gave her a smile.

I scan the place one last time, in hopes of finding something.

But then something caught my eye. "What about this?" I point to it.

"Wow, I like that." but then Mary groans in pain.

"Holy shit Mary are you okay?!" I say putting all my attention on her.

"No, it hurts, so bad." she tells me, putting her hands in her belly.

"Hey, hey okay just a minute." I grabbed her phone and clicked on Ace's contact. "Hey, Mary, what's up?" Ace's voice said.