26

Play song throughout if you want:) only suggesting it because I was listening to the song the whole time as I typed:)

"Are you really going to believe that liar over your own father, my princess?" he questions me taking a step forward,

"ah I see, you finally received the puppy you've always wanted." he chuckles referring to Leo. I pick up Leo and take a step back.

"Guar-"

"no need. They're dead." he cuts me off. "You have people surrendering the estate?" I asked him

"oh hell no I asked them to leave so, me and my daughter-"

"I'm not your daughter!" I told him. "Say's who?" he asked me. "The truth. Ace told me." without giving me a verbal answer. He just began laughing.

"The truth eh? I'll tell you the truth, my princess."

"I'm not your fucking princess." I snapped at him. "They filled your innocent mind with disgusting lies didn't they?" He says out of the blue. "Stop it." I say.

"Stop what?" He says ever so 'innocently'

"I know what your doing."

"What am I doing?"

"Oh you know. Something you've always have done. My whole life. Filled MY mind with lies." I yell.

Dad just chuckles. "You're my blood daughter if that's what you're asking me." He says to me reminding me of the previous conversation we were having, he walks over to somewhere then comes back with a file, throwing it at me.

From the file to his eyes, my eyes travel. "Look at them," he points. And I do. I start to flip through them. Oh.

"But Ace told me, my real dad is the Russian Mafia leader?" I questioned him. "Well he wasn't wrong, I am the leader." he says. "If you're a Mafia leader then why'd you borrow money from him?" I asked.

"To get into his life. And to get his attention" he tells me. "Let's talk my princess, it's been a while. Let us catch up?" he asks me as he takes a step forward.

"Stay away from me." I demanded. "Fine." he took that step back. "Fine, let's catch up from a distance." he says.

"It's a real shame I wasn't invited to my own daughter's wedding" he trails off. "Well, it wasn't much of an ideal wedding." I say.

"I love you my dear." he tells me. "Yeah right. You made my life hell." I snapped at him.

"Don't talk back to me." he says angrily. "Or what? What are you going to do? Kill me?" I scoff at him. Causing more anger to form inside of him.

And he pulled out a gun and shot up towards the roof, Causing me to flitch oddly bad. "Don't test me, мое дитя (my child.)" he starts to put his gun away, and in that time I grab the pocket knife that I had dropped fast and put it behind me.

In the back pocket of my jeans. "Why did you lie to me?" I asked him, I mean might as well receive answers as we're already here. "I never lied to you," he says.

"Yeah right." I roll my eyes. "You told me I was born in Italy, that I'm 100% Italian!" I yelled at him. "50%, 100% the same shit. Your mother was Italian. I'm Russian. Making you 50/50." Dad says.

"But Ace told me you killed your wife because she couldn't have kids." I said. "The detective they had. Ace had I mean. I paid him to lie to him," he tells me I think being honest.

"It's true that your mom did in fact die due to a drunk driver. I never lied about that." he says.

"And I loved her. So fucking much" he says. "You know my princess, I really do care for you!"