• Chapter 29 - with a traitor •

Trigger warning?
"Get me out of here!!" I plead and beg to whoever might be listening, loosing everything bit on dignity I might have had left.

Of course, the one behind it all shows up. Bitch might. Another one of those stupid malicious smirks plastered onto his ugly face. We lock eyes and I don't dare break the eye contact. "I remember the last time we were both here," he sighs and his smile widens "good memories,"

"Your sick if you enjoy torturing your hero students" I asked, referring to Denki, who wasn't really a hero. But they didn't know that.... At least I thought.

"Hmmm.... I thought that too... until a little birdie told me he was in fact the traitor. And either way, last time it wasn't actually him. Oh no, it was just a realistic animation to mess with you. But this time seeing as Denki is a traitor, I don't mind torturing him for real this time~"

Bitch might walks to a door and yanks Denki out of there, his hands were restrained and had a piece of duct tape covered his mouth. His feet get forced into straps in the floor to keep him standing in that one spot. "Denki no—!!" I scream, eyes wide with fear, knowing what was to come.

Without a care bitch might pulls the piece of duct tape off of Denkis mouth before mercilessly whipping denki with a cat o' nine tails. Over and over again.
At first I wondered why Denki didn't zap the bitch with his quirk, but that's when I noticed he had the quirk restraining cuffs on so he couldn't. Denki screams and pleads for it to stop. For me to help him. But I can't, as i lay there uselessly and watch him get beaten by All might who seems to be having waaaay too much fun. Denkis scream ring in my hears and I just can't help but feel nauseous.

And society calls these people heroes.

After that shit show All might informs the both of us that Denki is getting administrated into the rehab course.

Great. Juuuust great.

Denki and I go to the recovery girls who
bandages and kisses his cuts and then we're sent of back to the dorms.

~ Denkis POV ~

Every part of my body aches and screams in pain. Is this how Deku gets treated on the daily? And to even think I had it bad....

I lean against him for support as we make our way into the dorms.

I may be in the rehab course now... but I can still be friends with Bakugou and Kirishima! They've seen the real me and know how I'm not a bad person, so our friendship doesn't have to change. I hope...

But as soon as I took a step into the dorms I could feel everyone's stares pierce through my already tattered and torn body. Bakugou storms up to me and stops right in front of us, blocking our way. "Hey Bakugou! I brought this new game the other day and was wondering if you'd like to play it with me—" my attempt of a conversation shatters as Bakugou harshly slaps me across the face. "I don't play games with a traitor" he growls out.

Deku then steps in "Fuck off Bakugou, I don't expect you'd understand what it's like. No one asked for your shitty opinion." Deku snaps back, pushes past him and then he helps me get up to my room. Deku quickly gets his laptop and then sits down next to me on my bed. His fingers seem to go a million miles per hour as they type. "Whatcha doing..?" I ask, still trying to keep up my goofy personality despite everything seeming to be going down a very steep hill. Deku then says, clearly determined
"Getting us the out of this fucking place"

____________________________
A/N

Here, have some more angst.
Will deku actually be able to escape? Will be able to get far enough to get home? And will he be able to take denki with him?

Find out neXt chapter. Whenever I find enough time to write it.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! As per usual feel free to spot out any spelling and grammar errors

Adios!

~716 words~