• Chapter 23 - Traitor •

I watched as the small blue flame began to grow in Dabis hand and the sparks of electricity in Denkis hand crackle louder and louder.
Do I interrupt their little argument or not? If I don't they'll destroy the dorms with everyone in it, but if I do their gonna get mad with me about eavesdropping... and possibly start another fight. Taking a deep breath in. I put on my act again.
"Oi losers! Stop being so loud, and try not to destroy the place, will ya? It will only worsen your bad reputation even more!" I snickered at them and glued a smirk on my face. God I sound a little like bakugou, that's scary...
They both stopped in there tracks, snapping there heads towards me, quirks now deactivated.
"I think you must be looking in a mirror if you think we're the losers," Denki snapped back with Dabi death glaring me.
"No, I definitely don't have that many ugly scars," I glared back at Dabi. I mentally face palmed myself after realising what I had said. Dabis face went from wide eyed and teary to anger and sad in a second.
"Get back here you little shit!" He yelled out at me as I scurried back into my room like a scared little mouse. I jumped behind Todoroki who was still sleeping.
"T-Todoroki! Help me! Save me! Dabis trying to kill me for no reason!" I acted like a damsel in distress as I pretended to cower behind him, finally giving him the chance to be the brave prince. But I was met with snoring. "Todorki?" I asked poking his cheek and dropping my act.
"Deep sleeper," I heard Dabi say I looked up to see him leaning against the door frame.
I sighed "Wow, some hero he is," I mumbled.
"Hm? What did you say?" Dabi asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Nothing," I shrugged.

"Yea sure," Dabi rolled his eyes "Y'known you never really told me why you became a hero, care to enlighten me?"

"None of your god damn
busines—"

"And how did you switch to being a hero so quick and easy after being a villain for so many years? Hm?" Denki walked in and leaned against the wall.

"Uhh— and how did you know he was a deep sleeper Dabi? Stalker much?" I tried to divert the conversation.
"What did they do to you?" Dabi continued to press on.
"And how do you feel no remorse after leaving your whole family behind? Not to mention what I thought was your lover as well?" Denki added on, getting teary on the last sentence.
I ignored them, and instead cuddled up to Todoroki, I wasn't cuddling up to him because I 'love' him, god no. I was cuddling up to him in the hopes he would wake up. To my surprise, sleeping beauty did awaken from his slumber.
"Hmm? D-Deku?!" He said shocked that I was cuddling him of all people.
"Can you please make them leave, they're asking to many questions about you know what..." I whispered to him as I could feel the other two eyes stare into the sides of my head in disgust.
"Oh I see," Todoroki hummed. After rubbing his eyes he got up and faced the other two.
"I don't want to force you to leave, but I will if I have to," He threatened.
"Yea whatever let's just go Denki," Dabi grabbed onto Denkis arm and dragged him out of the room.
"Am i un-fired now?" Denki asked
"I'll reconsider," is all Dabi said as Todoroki shut the door on them.
"Thanks again I guess," I mumbled.
"Yea no problem," He replied.
We were left in an awkward silence were Todoroki had no idea about how the other two got into the room and Deku who wasn't keen on telling him or anyone else how they did.
"So do you wanna continue cuddli—" Todoroki started.
"In your dreams Candy cane," I said as I hoped out of his bed and went back to mine, letting my eyes slowly shut. "Fair enough,"
Was the last thing I heard as I drifted off into a nice slumber.

I stood there wide eyed as I saw all of them. All my family, the league, standing there.
Cuts, gashes, blood stains, bruises, scraps, grazes, stab wounds, bullet wounds all over them. It had looked as if they had come out of a battle scene, and had been on the losing side.
"How could you do this to us?"Toga started.
"I took you in and we cared for you," Shigiraki continued.
"And how do we get repaid?" Dabi asked.
"Betrayal and fake love," Denki finished.
"We all looked up to you Deku," Mr compress added on
"I guess it was all a lie though wasn't it?" Twice thought out loud "of course it was a lie!" Twice chirped. They were all tear stained, more tears still to come.
"I-I didn't mean to! I-I just wanted t-to protect y-you! All of you!" I sobbed. I ran up to hug them but they all slowly started to fade away into the darkness, and it didn't matter how fast I ran, I couldn't catch up. "The war is over. But you failed us," They all said in unison as they had finally vanished. I feel to my knees, looking at my hands, screaming out in pain. What had I- BEEP BEEP BEEP!

My eyes snapped opened to the sound of my alarm. I slammed my fist down onto the alarm clock, hearing the crunch, I knew that alarm clock wouldn't make a noise ever again. I then realised I was surrounded in a puddle of my own sweat. "Ew, I feel all gross," I whispered out in annoyance. I felt a tear gain speed down my cheek as I quickly swipe it off with my hand. "My dream wasn't that bad..." I tried to convince myself, recalling the events.
I quietly got up and got my clothes, making sure not to wake up candy cane. I softly close the door. Hearing the short lived click of the door. I then set on my journey to the male bathrooms.

I set the shower, taking off my clothes and putting them to the side, I step in. I felt the warm embrace of the hot water run down my skin and the nice steam wrap around me. I took my time washing myself off, as this was the one time I could collect all my thoughts together and sometimes make a decision.
Do I continue on with this dumb hero thing or do I go back and tell them the truth In hope they will find a way to love me again? Was today's topic.
And by the end of the shower it was I continue on with this painful act. Honestly, I don't even know why I thought I had the choice. I have All might and Todoroki on my tail now.

I turned off the shower, the sound of the water dying with it. I stepped out, dried myself off, got changed and then dried my hair. I checked the time on my phone, 6:00 am. Great, I still had hours until school and had nothing to do expect mourn over the fact I lost everyone including my true self.

I opened my dorm room door to be greeted by a awake Todoroki. What a surprise.
"Hey Deku can I talk with you?" He asked.

"Fire away," I said closing the door and dumping my stuff on the ground.

"Who's the UA traitor? And does it have to do with something about Denki getting fired from... I'm actually not that sure what he got fired from. He's not in a job... unless...?"
________________________
A/N

Wow Mr IcyHot is finally starting to piece things together. I would say good on him but, that's bad for Denki and the others...

As always sorry for any grammar and/or spelling errors.

C'ya next chapter!

~1344 words~