• Chapter 9 - Another one goes•

Yes! He's back! Finally back! And in control... Now all i need to do is find some popcorn and wait for his full fury to lash out onto the hero's!

Oh it felt so good to be back! I watched my hand in awe as I opened and closed my fists. "So! How's it going deku?" Muscular asked, snapping me out of my trance. "Honestly dude, it's been crap. I thought this whole rehab thing would be better than prison, boy was I wrong!" I laughed a little. I then realised Koda was still here witnessing this all! I looked down at him he was now on the ground with tears starting to fill his eyes. "Wha-what happened to you! One minute your saying you love hero's and the next your with the villains?!" Koda cried out in confusion. I crouched down so I would be around about his height. "You see little buddy, that was fake me. The hero's turned me into some stupid hero loving child, and tried to put the real me to sleep," I explained to him, to my surprise this didn't make him cry out in fear that I just confirmed to him I was a villain, no, instead he softened up more and the tears went away. "So Deku, can you let me kill this kid now? I at least want one kill before we go!" Muscular boomed. I stood up again, and put my hand out to help Koda up, which he took. "Nah, leave this kid alone, if he continues to hate heroes when he's older, I could see him being a great villain," I simply said. I earned a groan from Muscular but he knew not to protest against my ideas. I turned to walk away and find the others with Muscular but before I could start running I stopped in my tracks. Koda asked "So wait, do you or do you not like heroes?" I turned around once again to face him.
"Oh, every part of me hates them, your right, they're selfish, greedy and disrespectful," I told him "And one last thing before we go, don't tell anyone about what happened up here okay?"
"I-I promise!" He said back, it was nice seeing the kid soften up a bit.
"Okay then, well I'll see you when your older, till then farewell!" I told him as I dashed back off the mountains and into the woods with Muscular.

So, Toga went off to mess with gravity girl and frog, Shigaraki went to find were most of the chaos was happening, clone me was distracting the hero's that were learning more shit and setting the forest on fire while he's at it. And deku's well, somewhere but it didn't matter where because he was in control again. What a wicked day. We would finally get to go home and maybe just maybe get these stupid quirk cancelling bracelets off! "Oh sorry Dabi, gotta go, I have some business to do. I mean I gotta hold up my side of the plan!" He said and went off road. fair enough. But what the hell should I do? I thought for a little while before deciding I would look for that shit head deku.

"Follow me deku I know where the others-" I yelled at him to stop mid sentence, stopping him just in time before he ran over Dabi. "DABI!" I cried out as I embraced him in a hug "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, for everything I said and did! Please forgive me!" I pleaded. "Uhh I don't care I know it wasn't you just get off me ya little shit," he chuckled lightly then ruffled my hair a little before I let go of him. Muscular stood there confused and Dabi told him he would explain later when they got the time but first they had to find the rest of the gang. And off we were  diving deep into the forest once again. It didn't take us long to find them, all we had to do was follow the loud noises and when we were nearly there we saw Toga and the gang, but also the hero's. Kurogiri was trying to usher them in before the heroes get the best of them but they refused to go without us. I looked ahead and saw Shigaraki also running towards the group from the other side. "I can't leave without the others I won't!" Toga protested, but before she knew it Bakugou was charging at her, getting his quirk ready to explode her. That was when Dabi, Shigaraki and I jumped out and in front of her! Bakugou went for the usual right arm punch attack, so just before he made impact with us I took his arm and flung him into the ground. Mr compress. "Toga! Go!" Dabi, Shigaraki and I barked out in unison. She started to
protest but Shiggy cut her off  "Just get your ass though the portal!" She was now crying but followed his orders and went though the portal before it closed up. And that was it. They were gone. Without us. We just stood there in silence, glaring at each other still in our battle stances.
"DON'T YOU DARE HURT BAKUBRO!" Kirishima yelled out, breaking the silence.
"Too late now, it's already been done," Dabi taunted. I could see Eraser head causally walking up to the scene holding something, though I couldn't see what. Kirishima yelled out a battle cry and started charging at us with his quirk activated. I charged towards him too but stopped when I felt shocks gab into my neck. I screamed out in pain and fell to my knees. Gritting my teeth, I looked up to see Eraser head standing over me holding a button. Stupid shock collar. "What the fuck! What did you do to him!" I heard Shiggy yell out as Eraser head pressed the button once again another chain of shocks gab into my neck as everything goes black.
___________________________
A/N

I'll I can say is I'm sorry... yep... okay... cool.

See you next chapter!

~1033 Words~