• Chapter 7 - Personality•

I shoved Mr Aizawa to the side as I saw deku on the ground with blood staining his face and a decent size puddle of blood surrounding his head. Mina then engulfed me into a hug as I clang onto her crying at the sight of my unconscious bunny on the floor.

I felt my eyes rising very slowly tiring to take on my surroundings. I was in a white room. A loud beeping noise ringing in my ears, which wasn't helping my migraine at all. I tried to sit up but then my hands came in contact with something and I was forced to rest my head once more. I looked up to see my hands were cuffed to the bed. But why? I hear the the door click open and I turn my head to see recovery girl walk in. "Ahhh Midoriya, you're awake," she said while picking up a clip board then continued "you're lucky you know,"
"How so?" I asked "I'm in a hero school, lost my only family and I'm now handcuffed to a bed! So how the hell am I lucky?!"I barked at her and she just sighed. "Well for a starters you're alive," she softly spoke. "Honestly at this point I'd rather be a dead man," I mumbled out, she must of heard me for she slowly shook her head side to side. "Now lay still, this won't hurt a bit," she said as she raised a needle to my neck. My eye widen in fear as she injected the glowing lime liquid into my neck.

I woke up from a daze once again with my migraine even worse but this time when I woke up a green mist covered the sides of my view! "BUNNY!" I heard the happy cry of Denki as he jumped onto the hospital bed and hugged my chest. I chuckled softly "Try not to kill me will you?" I asked "No promises~" I heard Toga taunt me as she walked in with the others. "Shut up Toga," Dabi grumbled. And once again I let out a small chuckle, yep those were definitely my siblings. "Uhhhh I don't mean to alarm anyone or anything but why the fuck is deku's eyes glowing?" Shigaraki asked raising an eyebrow. Well that explained the green mist covering parts of my view. "Ohhh that? That's nothing to worry about!" Recovery girl said with a smile but that just made me worry more if anything.
"Can we take the cuffs of of him?" Denki asked pointing to the handcuffs I was wearing. "Caus I want cuddles," Denki then pouted. "Sorry I can't do that just yet Denki the, uhhh, antibiotics haven't worn off yet making him unpredictable, yes that's it, antibiotics," Recovery girl
hummed. By the antibiotics does she mean the green stuff she put into my neck? Cause that didn't look anything like antibiotics. "Visitor time is over, please leave promptly," recovery girl announced. "What but we just got here!" Dabi complained
"OUT!" Recovery girl was now yelling, clearly mad. Everyone then shuffled out of the room mumbling complaints. But what I couldn't get off my mind is what could make a nice old lady that mad? "I'm sorry Izuku, I really am," Recovery girl said softly as she turned off the lights, closed the door and left the room. What does she mean by I'm sorry?

"Mummy! Mummy!" I yelled out exited, "what is it Izuku honey?" She asked as she bent down to my level. "When I'm older I wanna be just like all might! A hero! Someone who saves people with a smile!" I then held up a toy All Might figure into the air waving it back and forth. My mum just laughed a little "I'm sure you can Izuku," she replied then softly smiled.

"Hey Kacchan! You free to come over to my place tonight and study with me?" I asked him "sure thing nerd! What time?" He asked then slightly smiled.

"Mum! Mum! Mum! Guess what!" I screamed out in joy still grasping onto the envelope "I can't guess what is it?" My mum asked curiously "I got accepted into UA!!!" I then started dancing around the room waving the letter as my mum was congratulating me and going on about how lucky I was.

I woke up. What a strange dream. Only if my life had been that easy. The lights flicked on and I squinted my eyes. So bright. "Morning Izuku how do you feel?" Recovery girl walked in "Morning! I feel great!" I said joyfully then smiled. What the hell did I just say? That didn't come out like I wanted it to at all?! "Time to take these off," Recovery girl clicked the cuffs off my hands and I just sat up looking at my hands. Closing them into a fist then opening them up again. "On a scale of one to ten how happy do you feel?" Recovery girl asked
"Ten!" I said again once again with a cheerful smile. What the hell?! I was gonna say 3?!
"On a scale of one to ten how much do you like all might?" She asked
"There's a simple answer for that!" I started to say. Say Zero, say zero "10! He's my Idol and I wish I can be just like him one day!" I said holding up 10 fingers. WHAT? NO! I HATE ALL MIGHT WITH A PASSION! WHY IS MY BODY NOT LISTENING TO ME?! Recovery girl then signalled to the door and the one and only bitch might came walking though. "NEVER FEAR FOR I AM HERE!" He yelled out. "All might!" I gasped. I then stood up and fired a bunch of questions about him and asking him if he remembered things. I was being to loud I could barely hear All might silently speaking to Recovery girl. "So the changes were made as you were told?" He asked with a now stern face. "Yes," recovery girls face just darkened as she looked down onto the ground. "Just be careful all might, if he sees to many people from the league and real him remembers them, fake him will start to a settle and real him will be able to come back into control." She warned him. "Yea yea, whatever," he mumbled "YOUNG MIDORIYA LET'S HEAD TO CLASS!"
"YES SIR!" I yelled back then we started making our way to class.

I walked into class and were trapped into a bear hug by the others. "Deku~! We missed you~!" Toga sang out and buried her head in my chest"Welcome back deku," Shigaraki said making the hug tighter. I wanted to hug and tell them how much I missed them but my body did something else, something I would ever do! "Get off of me you villains!" I sneered as I pushed them off and went into a fighting stance. I couldn't cry on the outside so I started balling my eyes on the inside. Why? WHY?! Why was my body doing this! It's not just hurting me but the others too! I looked at my siblings, well the closest thing I have to siblings. They all stood there. Not saying a word. Their eyes were etched in pain. They no longer held a smile. "Deku," Shigaraki said softly, putting out his hand slowly. "DON'T CALL ME THAT! ONLY KACCHAN AND URARAKA CAN CALL ME THAT!" I yelled at him as I slapped his hand away. They were shocked once again, but what shocked me was that the other students didn't seem fazed at my behaviour at all, even Denki! if anything they acted like they thought I was always like this! "Now now, settle down class, sit down," Eraser head said as he walked in. Everyone then proceeded to break up and take their seats. I looked at the back where my seat was supposed to be but only saw an empty spot as my body took me to a different spot away from the villains. "Now, next week on Monday we will all be going to a training camp," As soon as Eraser head finished his sentence almost everyone, including me, yelled out in excitement. The only people who didn't was the others. "But, The people who did not pass the written exams will have extra classes after hours," Eraser head continued. They're were a few sighs from the people who didn't pass but they kept they're mouth shut.

We were all crowded on a bus. It has been hours since I had stood up. There was a lot of chatting and the occasional yell here and there. Ever since my body stopped listening to me and wouldn't let me see the others I went into more of a depressed state and let my body do what it wanted to do. There was nothing I could do anymore. I was vulnerable! And I hated it! The bus halted to a stop and as we made our way out of the bus we were greeted by the Wild wild pussy cats. Great more heroes. My body then started fan-girling about them. That was even worse. Hearing myself say I love heroes and what not. Yuck. They started introducing themselves and after they did the ground spilt underneath us and sent us flying into the forest. "The training camp has begun!," one of the pussy cats yelled out "first task make your way to the training camp before lunch!" The other yelled out as we dived deep into the forest.
___________________________
A/N

Aaaaa my poor villain deku ; w ;
Let's hope this doesn't last long, shall we?
This chapter made me want to throw my phone at a wall in all honesty. It was painful to write this chapter

Anyway see you next chapter!

~1639 Words~