• Chapter 20 - Home •

Deku Pov
I could feel my eyes starting to tear up. "YOU MONSTER!" I yelled at it at the top of my lungs, it returned the favour with a low chuckle. "Oh, Young Midoriya I'm pretty sure it's the other way around," He smirked. I turned my head all the way I could with the restraints on to see Bitch Might.
"Your supposed to be the fucking 'Symbol of Hope'! You can't do one job right can you?" I growled at him "are you still holding a grudge against me about not taking that private training you big baby?!" He remained silent. I then heard the click of a button and the screen above me showed Denki again.

As I tried to turn my head away from the gruesome sight, Bitch might came up and held my head into place, forcing me to look up at him.
"Bunnnnyyy," he wined sorrowfully. I couldn't stop the tear that seemed to painfully drop down the side of my cheek.
"No, no, no," I mumbled, repeating over and over and over again.
"Look at what you've done," Bitch might said softly

"M-me?" I mumbled

"All you had to do was forget everything you had learned over the past few years and start a new as a hero. Like you had always wanted to be,"

"B-but-"

"Shhhh young Midoriya, just remember you were the one to do this to him,"

I took in every feature of Denki on the screen. He had bloodstains all over the clothes he was in, There were bandages over one of his eyes, new scars and deep cuts across his face. He was restrained down to a metal table like I was, restraints on his neck, wrists and ankles, once again just like mine. His fingers were covered in dried up blood.
"I'm- I'm sorry I couldn't save you Deku," he cried out. Tears now streaming out of his un-bandaged eye, while the bandage on the other one was starting to get soggy.
Seeing him like this made me cry harder.
"But y'know you can end his pain," Bitch might chimed in.

"I can?!"

"Yes, you see my power, one for all, allows me to give someone a quirk wether they have one or not,"

"And?"

"You see after a major battle I only just won my power has been declining over the years, and to make sure one for all stays alive I need an apprentice,"

"No..."

"Yes, young midoriya, i want you as my apprentice,"

"B-but you told me I could never be a Hero! If you wanted me so bad then why not just have given it to me then?!"

"I wanted someone who was quirkless but also I wanted someone who had seen the darker sides of things! They would know enemy bases and tactics! They would be the perfect hero! And look! I did it! I created the perfect hero! All your 'family' weren't actually family! Why would they ever care for a scum like you?"

"They didn't care about me...?"

"Mhm, that's right, they never cared for you. Now enough, do you want to end Denki's suffering or what?" Bitch might said, his patience waning. I didn't want to be a hero. Oh god no. But did I really have any choice? Denki was in danger and I hate seeing him like this. And I'm sure the others will get over it if they think I'm happy... though all for one might come after me there's nothing much I can do about that as well. Bloody hell I hate how I have no other fucking choices and I have no voice anymore. But this is for Denki and the others. I swear to god they better move on after this.

"I-I'll do it," I swallowed my pride.

"Ahhh finally took you long enough," bitch might sighed. He then went over to a table and grabbed a big needle full of a red thick liquid.

"Uh-Huh you ain't injecting that shit into me, remember last time?" I started squirming in my restraints so he couldn't get to my veins.

"Yes I do, and I'm gravely sorry about that but it had to be done. Anyway, don't be afraid it's just some of my blood,"

"Your blood?!!" I started panicking even more.

"Yes, it's how I transfer one for all, NOW DO YOU WANT TO SAVE DENKI OR WHAT?" He yelled at me. I stayed still wincing in pain as he slowly injected his blood into me. I suddenly started feeling very tired again. I hate these needles and heroes. As I was drifting off into unconsciousness Bitch might leaned down and whispered into my ear "Also your going to have to date Young Todoroki, sorry about that," he said softly. Though my eyes were so close to being closed I could still see his smirk. I'm sorry Denki, Shiggy, Toga, Dabi and everyone else at home but I'm doing this for you guys. The last tear seeped out from my shut eyes and rolled down my cheeks and then I was left alone in my thoughts.

How had things became so bad? All I wanted was to steal some information and leave! But that stupid firewall! And those stupid heroes... well I guess I'm one of those stupid heroes now too. That sucks. And what's that whole 'me having to date Todorki' thing? Was that really all the Todorki wanted on his side of that deal? What a weirdo. But what A failure I am. Can't even do a simple job can I? Just like All might... maybe I am as bad as the heroes. Maybe the others are better off without me. I swore to All For One that I would never betray him or the team when I first joined the League, and now looked how that turned out. Maybe All for one should've put me down when he got the chance. I mean I did kill all of those innocents in my temper tantrum.
"Ohhhh young midoriyaaaaa," All might sang out in mockery. I was slowly woken from my slumber as I started gaining consciousness again.
"Ahhh rise and shine!" All might yelled out. Damn he's loud, my ears feel like there dying, god I'm going to have to get used to his yelling. I opened my eyes to see his face. Not only just his real one but a dozen others starring at me from the walls. And that's when it hit me. I wasn't in UA anymore. I was home.
________________________
A/N

Oof wow good job me really getting that angst in there aren't I? What will happened to Denki? What's going to happen to Deku at home? What will all of Dekus Villian friends think of him? And what is this temper tantrum Deku speaks of?
Well to find those answers you gotta wait till the next chapter! >:3

Also yayyy I'm up to 20 chapters!!! It was you guys who made this possible so thanks so much!

As always sorry for any grammar or spelling errors!

See ya next chapter!

~1190 words of angst~