• Chapter 18 - Shock •

"Quiz?" I asked trying to give off a  fearless vibe.
"I'm taking that as a yes," Aizawa said "First question, What is your name?"

"Izuku Midoriya,"

"Correct," he said. What a dumb question. Is this one of those stupid get to know me games?

"Next question what quirk do you have?" He continued

"I don't have one, I'm quirkless,"

"Correct"

"Who do you admire?"

"All for one and Shigaraki,"

"Incorrect," he said. What? How can that be incorrect?! It's who I admire they have no say in that! There was a long beep and then I could feel the sparks from my shock collar stab into my neck. I winced in pain, but it wasn't as bad as I thought, I guess I had gotten used to it.

Oh boy as I wrong. Then the walls emitted electricity and it attacked me all over, making sure no spot was left un-zapped. Tears started to stream down my face as I lost my confident look. As I scream in pain Aiwzawa spoke up "correct answer is All might," then the electricity stopped. I landed on the ground breathing heavily tears still remaining on my face. "Seriously?! That mother fucker!" I yelled at the wall my voice a little hoarse
from my scream festival.
"Moving on," he ignored me as per usual "Are you a hero or Villian,"

"You dumb or something?"

"Just answer the question Midoriya,"

"I'm a Villian you dumbass,"

"Incorrect,"

The loud beep sounded again and I waited in anticipation for the pain. And I received it. Though this time it happened all at once. I screamed once again as it felt as if I was being burnt alive, tears exploded down my face, what had I done to really deserve this? It went on for a little longer then it stopped with Mr aizawa saying "Correct answer is Hero," At this point my skin was steaming and my body couldn't take it anymore, only two shock sessions and I'm going out, how weak. I watched as the world slowly faded into darkness, a darkness I was way too familiar with by now.

My eyes fluttered opened as I was taking in the area around me only to realise I was still in that stupid metal room.
"Morning problem child," Aizawa greeted me though the intercom. I rubbed my forehead sitting up now, I had a massive headache growing. "How was your 2 day sleep?" He stated envy lacing though his words.
"Fuck off," was my automatic answer.
"Don't worry kid the feelings mutual," he was about to continue on but then it hit me "Wait...2 DAYS?" I panicked, 2 wholes days of Dabi waiting for me. 2 whole days for Denki to get angrier at me. 2 whole days of Todoroki growing more attacked to me. 2 whole days...
Aizawa chuckled "you got that right. Now you ready to pick up where you left from? You only got 2 more questions left anyway," I gulped. "Let's just get this done and over with," I mumbled

"I guess that's one thing we got in common, we want outta here! Anyway, Who do you admire?" He asked again. I had learnt my lesson from last time, and though I hate it, I swallowed my pride not wanting to go though that pain again.
"All might,"

"Correct, and are you a hero or a Villian,"

"Hero..."

"Finally, see it wasn't that bad, was it?" He asked but I remained silent. "You are free to go back to the dorms Midoriya," there was i short deep and I froze only to realise it was the sound of the metal door opening. I took this chance to escape before he changed his mind and sprinted towards the door.

I welcomed the smell of fresh air with open arms as I ran to the dorms, tripping here and there cause I'm still in pain.

The dorm entrance was in sight and what do I see? Dabi trying to get past All might who is blocking the door.
"LET ME THOUGH YOU SHIT HEAD! I GOTTA SEE DEKU!" Dabi screams at the top of his lungs.
"Sorry but I can't let you see young midoriya just yet," All night said trying his best to keep his cool.
"What have I told you! You have NO right AT ALL! To call Deku Midoriya!" Dabi growled out. I was happy to see him standing up for me but I knew it was time to end this. I opened the door and all might stumbled back a little but quickly regained his balance. "Move bitch-might," I grumbled as I pushed passed him, to which he froze with shock.
"Deku!" Dabi cried out as he tackled me into a hug, and though my limbs hurt like hell and wanted out I knew I had to put on an act for him.
I chuckled a little "miss me much?"
"So much! And I'm so sorry!" He wailed. I started to feel the clothes on my shoulder dampen a little "Dabi are you... crying?" I asked
"Yes! I was worried you were stuck in that hell for 2 days! 2 days!" He continued "are you okay? How do you feel? How bad was it? I'm so sorry!"

" I'm fine! I promise! And please, don't blame yourself I wasn't your fault. But I'm a little tired though so I think I might go to bed for a little while,"

"Oh okay.. talk to you later?"

"Promise," i said and started climbing up the stairs on the verge of tears. The pain was to much and I was clutching on the hand rail slowly and painfully making my way up, it was as if I was going though that pain all over again.

I was one corner away from my dorm. And as I was nearing the turn Denki walked past. When he noticed me he shot me a death glare and that was what tipped me over. I feel on my knees, the rivers of sadness returning to me all over again. Denki's angry face quickly turned into one of shock as he has never seen me pushed so far I hit this state. "B-bunny?" He messed up on his words "You okay?" He asked kneeling down so he was now on the same level as me.
"No! Dabi his sad for once because of something I did! All might keeps on trying to make me into a hero, which I obviously don't wanna be! You hate me! I just got shocked by electricity like ten million times! and the plan to why I got myself and the others here is failing cause of a stupid fire wall!" I wailed softly trying my best not to alert anyone else of my presence. "Not to mention I'm freezing cold and I can't get to my bloody dorm caus' my legs just gave out on me" I added.
"Oh bunny. I'm so sorry I didn't know about this any sooner- I wish- I wish I could have helped you sooner as well..." he hugged me lightly making sure he wasn't putting to much weight onto me.

"It's fine Sparky. Just- can you get me to my dorm?"

"Sure thing bunny," he said picking me up bridal style I took me to my dorm. Softly putting me down on my bed he asks "you said you were cold right? Where's one of your hoodies?"

"Just over there" I said looking In the direction of the shopping bag.

"Uhh there's two of the same... is one more special... like which one do you want?"

"Oh, one of them's for you, sorry for going on a date with Todoroki,"

"Ohhh don't mind if I do," he said slipping on one of the bunny jumpers then puts one on me " And I'm sorry for chucking a tanty about it," he smiles his big idiotic smile I love. He cuddles up close to me putting the covers onto us to keep me extra warm.
"I love you Bunny," he hums

"I love you too sparky," I say relaxing into his warm and welcoming embrace.
________________________
A/N

Ai deku and Denki got back together! What A great author I am! Ai I put Deku though he'll and I feel really bad about it! What A horrible author I am! Ai I didn't end on a cliff hanger for once! What a- or did I end it on a secret cliff hanger? You'll have to wait and see till next chapter!

As always sorry for any spelling and grammar errors (I didn't check this one)

Credit to Chxrry_Mochii She helped me with the ideas after the zappy zappy part.

Anyway. See ya next chapter!

~1459 words~