• Chapter 10 - Lover •

My eyes opened slowly as I started to get an understanding of my surroundings. "Shigaraki! He's awake!" Dabi called out, they then both attacked me in a group hug. But when I tried to hug them back I heard the rattle of chains as my hands couldn't move all the way to hug them. I turned to see both on my hands were handcuffed to ground. "What happened?" I asked only just noticing the massive head ache I had. "Long story short after Eraser head zapped you again and you passed out yesterday they decided we needed to leave today, we were put on a different bus than the others because 'you needed quite time' and we had to be their for you and then they chained you up because you were deemed as 'unstable' and now we're here," Shigaraki said before Dabi and him let go of me. I grumbled "Can one of you-" I was interrupted by Dabi "Be careful what you say deku, their watching us," he said looking up at something. I turned my gaze to see what he was looking at and he was right there stood a camera pointed right at me. I sighed and then said "Pen" to which Shigaraki put his hand in his pocket, bought out a pen then handed it to me. I only barely managed to write on my arm put I did it and on my arm it said. "Knife in shoe, use that to cut off the camera completely. make sure you cut past the red line if you don't they still hear us"
"But what about the bus driver, Won't he hear, you know what?" Dabi asked
"Well if I'm right the walls are thick amounts of steel, so he shouldn't be able to hear anything," I replied
"And if he does?" Shigaraki asked
"There's nothing much they can do about that," I shrugged. Dabi then proceeded to get one of the knifes out of my shoes, I was happy that they hadn't found I had knifes in my boot yet, Dabi continued following my orders and cut the camera just after the red line. It feel to the floor with a bang. "Now there should be Bobby pin in my sock can you get that for me?" I asked
"God what else do you keep in their? A chicken?" Dabi said as he got the bobby pin out of my sock then handed it to me. I then put it in were the key for the hand cuffs was supposed to go and twiddled around with it a little, after hearing a click I shock my hand left and right until the cuff fell to the floor, I then did the same with the other hand. I waited for some sort of alarm to ring out but was met with silence instead. "Weird they don't have any sort of alarm system," I mumbled. "Easy explanation for that! It's caus their stupid!" Dabi called out, we then all fell into fits of laughter. "Oh I wish toga was with us right now," Dabi said wiping a few tears of laughter from his eyes. " Me too," I spoke out "same here, but she's back home now, she's in a better place. And when we escape from this hell hole we can finally see her again and the others," Shigaraki called out. Dabi and I nodded our heads in agreement as we all sat down on the floor.

The rest of the ride was quite chill and we just talked about random things and would throw in a joke every now and then. But I decided it was time to finally talk about it after Dabi asked me why I even convinced principal Nezu for us to do a rehab program here instead of prison. "Well because it benefits the both of us," I started off
"How the hell does it benefit us?!" Shigaraki yelled out. "Well, for the heroes they can keep an eye on us and hope to turn us into strong 'heroes' and for us we can steal information send it back to the league, get a better understanding of everyone's power and ability's, and if we ever do gain the heroes trust we can use that to our benefit," I responded
"Well you do make a good point there," Dabi adds " But I though stealing information was Denki's job?"
"Well it is, but I guess it's just for now, he can return back to his job after we've left," I said the final sentence as we halted to a stop at the U.A grounds. We heard a couple clicks coming from the door of the bus. When it opened the one and only eraser head appeared. He seemed quite chill until he saw that I wasn't in my cuffs anymore "WHAT THE HELL?! HOW DID YOU GET OUT OF THE HANDCUFFS?!" He yelled at me. I dodged the question.
"You know you look like a complete idiot right now," I told him
"Answer the question Izuku!"
"Don't call me Izuku and then I'll start to think about it!"
"My patience is becoming thinner!"
"So is mine, now let us out."
"JUST ANSWER THE GOD DAMN QUESTION!"
"I have the right to remain silent!" I smirked at him and stuck my tongue out at him. He got the shock collar activator out of his pocket and out his thumb over the button. "Okay, okay. Yesh you don't have to be so harsh!" I exclaimed "I'm a villain you think I haven't been in that situation before? Plus a bobby pin always comes in handy,"
"You little shi-" Eraser head started but I cut him off. "Now if you'll excuse us, we're quite sick of this bus," I said and pushed past Eraser head with the others following behind me.

As soon as I stepped out of that bus I was attacked with another hug. "Bunnyyyy!!" Denki leaped onto me "I missed you! Don't you dare do that to me again!" He fussed over me. I couldn't breath and could hear my ribs screaming for help. "S-sparky, can't b-breath!" I coughed out. "Hehe oh sorry," he let go of me and scratched the back of his neck. "DENKI! HERE NOW!" Kirishima yelled out at him from across the car park where the hero bus was. "Sorry bunny, gotta go. Duty calls!" He yelled out putting a fist in the air, winked at me then went over to Kirishima. They were having a heated argument and at one point I saw Kirishima slap Denki to which he gritted his teeth and did a stunning death glare at him. But he didn't hit him back like he normally would have, he just stood there staring him down. As much as I wanted to slap red paint brush for him, I knew that this was Denki's battle and I had to leave it to him. So I just turned around and started talking to the others.

Everyone was still in the car park, though no one really knows why. After a while of talking nonsense with Shiggy and Dabi I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see the one and only Todoroki. "Hi midoriya," he greeted me.
"Please don't call me that," I said wearily looking him up and down
"What would you prefer to be called?"
"Deku..."
"Well then, Hello Deku!"
"Hey.."
"How was the bus drive back?"
"Quite chill, what about you?"
"Hectic,"
"So what do you want from me Todoroki?"
"Hm? What do you mean?" He looked genuinely confused. And that's what made me confused. So a 'hero' in training just walks up to me and wants to talk but doesn't want anything out of me? It doesn't make any sense at all!
"I mean what are you trying to get from me? Why are you talking to me?" I asked, being a bit more pushy then I realised. He looked down to the ground. "I-I just wanted to talk to you. Maybe make peace with you..." he starts to trail off he then looks back up at me with dread filling his eyes "Maybe you are just what they say about you!" And with that he walked back to the other heroes. I was shocked. He really did just want to talk, and now I have made an even worse reputation of us outcasts. "It's fine Deku, just leave it," Shigaraki said putting a hand on my shoulder. "Yea, he's probably just trying to guilt trip you or something," Dabi added. Though he may be right, I just couldn't help but feel bad.

Another few minutes passed and Eraser head rounded us up and shooed us into our dorms for the night. Throughout the whole way everyone was starring at me in what seemed like disappointment, but I shrugged it off. They don't know what it's like to be in my situation.

I laid on my bed restless, I couldn't sleep in a situation like this. No. Any stupid hero could try and hurt me or the others at any time, and there's enough evidence to back it up too. After a while I decided to get my laptop out and try to hack my way past the school system so I could contact the others at home.

"Okay I did what you wanted... you better still keep up your side of the deal," I spoke softly . "Oh Todoroki don't worry your hard work won't go to waste, you'll get your loved one," he stated "just be patient and he'll start to love you in time,"

___________________________
A/N

Dun dun dunnnnn!!!

Sorry that this chapter is really uneventful I tried my best. I promise the upcoming chapters will be wayyyy better!

Also, thanks so much or 1k reads and for getting my book to be number one in #villianrehab !

Anyway see you next chapter!

~1658 words~