• Chapter 17 - Threat •

Deku Pov
I felt safe around Denki and to be honest I didn't want to push him off me, the worst part is he knows that, but I had to get information about this supposed deal todoroki and all might made. "Last time I checked you never had the guts to ask him out," Todoroki growled back at him. This naturally made Denki hold onto me tighter, as if it was the last thing he would ever do. I just wanted to get this done and over with, I'll apologise to Denki later. I pushed him off me, now ignoring him, and walked up to Todoroki. "Ready?" I asked him with a fake smile.
"Ready as I'll ever be," Todoroki replied as he put an arm around my waist. I tensed up at this small action coming from him.

As we were walking off down the hallway I could feel Denki's glare piecing though the back of my head.

"How about you buy some of my merch... oh! What about this hoodie!" Todoroki said holding up a hoodie that had fire on one sleeve and ice on the other.
"Heh, I think I might pass..." I said and he frowned.
"But your only buying Denkis merch- and your not with him anymore, right?" He said in a threatening way. He had been treating me like this all day and I was fed up with it! I had to pretend to be intimidated to make the big baby feel at ease. He needs to grow up!
"No,no,no! Why would I ever be with..." I gulped, cursing at myself for what I was about to say "him...."
"Good" Todoroki said as he was filled with false power.
I picked up a pair of large matching bunny jumpers, deciding it was a good buy I started to put it in the shopping bag until I was interrupted by a certain someone.
"What's that?" Todoroki asked.
I showed him the jumpers.
"Cute! That will look great on us! Though I'm not a large like you..." Todoroki said. Wow. Really? I don't discriminate on size or shape but he sure does! And I'm not a larger either way.
"Actually I got it for Denki and I," I said trying my best not to insult him.
"Ugh, fine whatever. Let's just pay and go to the restaurant." He grumbled at me saying Denki's name.

We were still in the mall, making out way out with everything we bought and I thought it would have been a good time to 'get to know him more'.
"Soooo Candy cane... you like all might by any chance?" I asked him

"What? No!" He said back surprised at the random question.

"Why's that?"

"Cause he's in my number one spot! Why you even asking me these weird questions?"

"Oh, I just want to get to know you more. So, you don't hang out with him?"

"Ew no!" He said in disgust. I guess we do have something in common. What a surprise. My thoughts were cut short by a growing purple mist appearing and growing out of no where.
"Kurogiri!" I heard a crusty voice behind me and whipped around to see the source of the voice. Shigaraki. But it wasn't just him there. Nooooo. Shigaraki and Dabi were running towards Kurogiri and I, while Denki pretended to chase them. "What the-" I mumbled, "What the hell are you guys doing here?!"

"Not spying on you and Mr 'Candy Cane'! Now lets go!" Dabi said as he got close to me, ready to grab me. But Todoroki snapped out of his confusion at the sight of this and grabbed onto my arm. "Your not taking him!" Todoroki growled out at all of them. "Bloody hell Shoto! Let him go!" Dabi growled back at him, grabbing my other arm. It was a game of tug of war, and I wasn't having fun. I looked over at Shigaraki who was close to the warp portal Kurogiri made but had to pretend to fight Denki.
Toga then popped her head out of the portal "I promised I would be back!" She sang out "now what's taking you so long!"
"Oh, how about you go and look!" Dabi grunted trying his best to pull me out of Todorokis grasp.
Then we heard sirens. The police were coming.
"Hm? Ohhhh that!" She said looking at the state I was in.
"Police! Put your hands up!" The police yelled gaining speed on us.
"I'll Help Izu~!" Toga said getting her knifes out.
"NO JUST GO!" Dabi and I yelled out at her. Shigaraki pushed Denki onto the ground, and just as Toga was about to leap over Dabi and I to stab Todoroki, Shigaraki grabbed her and pushed her into the warp "Hey!" Toga yelled out.
"Not today my stabby friend!" Shigaraki chuckled. "I'll be back for you shitheads later!" He yelled at us as he ran though the warp. Then Kurogiri's portal closed. And just like that they were gone.
"POLICE! HANDS UP AND KNEEL DOWN ON THE GROUP FACING US!" The police yelled out as the surrounded us. Todoroki finally let go of me. Dabi and I were on the ground now hands in the air as a crowd started to form.

"These two kids in U.A were caught by the police and turned out as Villians! Can we really trust U.A hero school or do they have a deeper secret? That's all the breaking news today now to Kyle for the weather-" The news reporter was cut short as Nezu turned off the tv.
"Look at all the commotion you made," Nezu sighed.

"Sorry sir," Dabi and I mumbled.

"Look at what you have turned U.As reputation into!" He yelled, anger clearing in is voice.

"Sorry sir," Dabi and I mumbled out once again.

"Look at the trouble you made for the police!"

"Sorry, sir"

"Look at the mess we are all in!"

"Sorry, sir"

"Look at what you've done and how much trouble you made or the heroes in training!" He pointed time Denki and Todoroki who were standing at the back of the room in silence.

"Sorry-" Dabi started but I cut Denki off. "It wasn't our fault," I whispered, but it was loud enough for Nezu to hear.
"Excuse me?" Nezu asked. "Deku it's not worth it-" Dabi started off again but was once again cut off by me. "I SAID IT WASN'T OUR FALUT!" I snapped yelling at him, I stood up and slammed my hands on his desk. He angrily sighed "I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this. Aizawa you know what to do and where to take him," Nezu finished. "Yes Nezu," Aizawa grumbled. He grabbed the collar of my shirt and yanked me off my chair and out of the room. "Deku!" Dabi screamed out, I could see Dabi had tears in his eyes and All might pushed him back into his chair "You stay here!" All might smirked. It wasn't all might smirk that worried me... but the fact that Dabi was nearly crying!

Aizawa shoved me into a room of metal and locked the door behind him. Then I heard his voice I looked up to realise he was talking in an intercom "We recently had this prepared for you problem child. You ready to start the quiz?" He asked. Even though he was in a different room I could still detect the feel of threat though the walls.

________________________
A/N

Two chapters in a week! Aren't you guys lucky?! I promise things will get better for Deku and the others... or not! You'll never know till the next chapter 😈! Muh hahaha!

Anyway same as always sorry for any spelling and grammar errors.

See ya next chapter!

~1299 words~