• Chapter 19 - Feelings •

Deku pov

I slowly woke up getting a feel for my surroundings. Great I skipped work, good on ya Deku. I didn't feel like getting up so I turned around and as I went to steal more blanket, I hit something or someone in the doing. In shock I fell off the bed. I scrambled back grabbing my pocket knife that was on the ground. With newfound power I jumped back up onto my feet pointing the small blade towards the lump in my bed! "Who are you and why are you in my bed?!" I yelled at it. I was returned with a groan. Then the lump took the blanket off it to reveal, Denki. "Bunnnyyyy what are you doing?" He wined. I sighed in relief, relaxing my arms and letting them fall by my side as I remembered the events of last night.
"Come, I want cuddles," Denki said opening his arms up.
"I gotta do work and then we gotta get ready for class," I explained.
"Do that later cuddle now," he wined again. I let the pocket knife fall to the ground, and mumbled "Needy child," in surrender and jumped back into bed, now cuddling Denki.

I woke up, but this time not as peaceful as before. The loud, continuous and annoying banging was really getting to me. I jumped out of bed, Denki wined in protest a bit but let me get the door as he changed his position so he is now sitting on the bed. I opened the door to be met with piercing eyes and growing hatred. Bakugou was at the door. And he was holding Mina tightly by the wrists as well, while Mina looked very uncomfortable, her eyes screaming for help as her voice remained silent.
"What do you want Katski?" I growled, clearly not in the mood "And why are you keeping Mina hostage?"

"Go to hell Deku," he growled back

"Yeah, yeah we established that when I started killing people, now why are you here?" I asked again

"First I was unhappy that you came to UA, and stole Denki in the doing," he started

"Really?" I said mockingly. He shot me another one of his famous death glares and continued.
"Then you took Mina as well, and that was a pain, but I let it slide and Kiri and I backed down for a bit. At least Mina was happy and we still had Sero,"

"Your rambling and wasting my time, your point?"

"Now you've SLEPT with DENKI and  now SEROS going on about how VILLAINS are NOT that BAD" he screamed in my face.

"Sero's right, we aren't that bad, smart kid that one," I said then lost the rest of my cool, now exploding like one of bakugous explosions "Also, DENKI? ME? SLEPT TOGETHER? WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THAT FROM?!"

"One, He went into your room last night and hasn't come out since.
Two, you look like a mess.
Three, he looks like a mess.
Four, he's sitting on your bed," I saw that bakugo was no longer looking at me and now past me. I turned around to see Denki doing that big idiotic smile that says "I'm innocent and I would never stab someone," and waving so much I swear his hand would fall off any second now. He got his act on pretty quick.

"Have you ever heard of morning hair and a sleepover? They're crazy things!" I said looking back at Kacchan.

"Whatever but I'm taking him back," Kacchan growled as he stormed into my room grabbed Denki's arm the same way he had done to Mina and stormed back out and away. All I could to was death glare him as he took my friends away.

After getting ready and multiple fails of trying to get past that firewall, I headed off to school. But when I got to the classroom I realised that's Aizawa wasn't in the room, he wasn't even in his sleeping bag! Even though it was normal for Aizawa to be a little late, he was never this late! And no, I don't care for that sleep obsessed, lazy and tired man. What I did care about was the reason he was so late. What tricks does he have up his sleeve this time? "Hey Deku! How was your sleep last nig-" Dabi was interrupted by the intercom.
"Izuku Midoriya, please report to the principals office immediately!" The class remained silent despite the fact the intercom had been turned off after the announcement. All eyes in the room was filled with judgment and curiosity, as they were glued into me. "What did you do this time?" Dabi said trying to sound cool but worry still evident in his voice.
"Honestly I don't know..." I said. I turned around to look at Kacchan to see if he reported that I "slept" with Denki. But he wasn't even focussed on me anymore as he had returned his attention to his reunion with his friends as their group had been pieced together again...forcefully.
"Well I better go, talk to you later?" I asked Dabi.
"Yea, sure thing!" He said "Just be careful okay? Don't get yourself hurt! Bye!" Dabi shouted at me as I started making my way towards Nezus office. God he's starting to act like my mum.

After being sent to Nezus office I was sent somewhere else. Guess where? Back in that electrical hell hole.
"Are you ready to start the quiz?" Aizawa asked. So that's where the mother fucker was.
"Yea..." I said preparing myself for pain.

"What is your name?"

"Izuku Midoriya,"

"Correct. What is your quirk?"

"Trick question, I'm quirkless,"

"Correct. Who do you admire?"

"All might..."

"Correct. Are you a hero or Villian?"

"Hero" He gave me the same questions as last time, so honestly it was quite boring. But I wasn't complaining.
"So can I go now?" I asked

" no last one," Aizawa said. I was confused. He had said all the questions he had from last quiz, right? "What are your feeling towards Denki Kamanari?" I was dumbfounded with the question I was given. We're going into love life? Since where did that matter?
"Well, I know we're definitely more than friends... so I guess I might love him?" I slowly and hesitantly say.

"Incorrect," Aizawa sighed. I stiffened. I didn't want to be zapped again! I can't get zapped again! It was to much for my body to take! "The correct answer is that you only hang around Denki when you need to fight together in hero training or a mission," Was the last the thing I heard, as Instead of waves of electricity, sleeping has seeped its way in. Invading my nose. And before I knew it, it was lights out for me.

My eyes slowly opened to be met with the unwelcoming feeling of a blinding light and my eyes quickly shut again. I tried to get up, realising I was restrained to a metal table. A low chuckle could be heard from beside me. "Good morninggggg Deku!," it spat out my preferred name, mocking me.
"Oi! Get me outta here or you'll regret this!" I threatened it.
"Oh your in no position to make threats my friend," it laughed "as I would assume you wouldn't want your poor old Denki getting hurt would you?" I monitor was then placed in front of my eyes, and revealed that Denki was in deep danger.
________________________
A/N

Now I'm not only ruining Dekus life but Denki's as well!

As always sorry for any grammar or spelling errors!

See ya next chapter!

~1277 words~