• Chapter 25 - Screams •

"All right! Come at me with all you got!" Mirio laughed out. And before you know it, you have an angry bakugou, a pumped up Kirishima and Denki charging at Mirio. They were all coming in from different sides but when they all went in for the punch, Mirio just sank into the ground so they all ended up punching each other. While they were stunned, Mirio came back up behind them and punched them, discarding them and putting them to the side. "that's your turn up!" Mirio announced "Now don't just stand there! Come up and fight me!" That last line was an invitation and soon enough there were tons of people charging, sprinting, flying towards him. But all attacks sent towards him he dodged and countered with ease. Sinking back into the group and popped back up to kick, push or punch them to the side.
Dabi was now smirking like crazy, charging up his quirk and was getting ready to run in.
"Dabi I wouldn't suggest going in just yet—" I tried to advise him but was put to shame as he just snapped at me "You don't control me no more traitor!" And charged in just like the rest. I just watched him strike, Mirio sink into the ground and pop back up only to kick him into the side. Dabi clenched his teeth in anger of losing. "Is that all you guys got?!" He asked. This only made the others angrier but they refused to look at him as his quirk had stripped him from his clothes. He then challenged me. He didn't say it verbally but I could tell by the look in his eyes and the small smirk plastered onto his face said it was a challenge.

Challenge accepted

I walked up to him casually, covering up all the blood lust I had with a smile. He stood there confused, in a sloppy fighting position. He was just like all the others. He relied on his quirk too much, every time someone came in for an attack he would sink into the ground then pop up either on their right, left or behind them. If he popped up on the right he would push you. On the left he would kick you. And finally,
behind you he would punch you. But before he did that he always stuck his face out of the ground a little to make sure his opponent was confused and disorientated.

I went in for a quick punch to which, of course, he sank into the ground in defence. I then pretended to look confused and froze in my place like everyone else had done. Knowing his head would have popped up by now I quickly look left and right to see it's not there. From behind. And I was correct once again! 10 points to me! He sprang up from behind me and went in for the punch, but was shocked when I swiftly moved to the side and turned around, only to grab his arm, with the help of a bit of one for all, I lifted him over my head and made him crash into the ground. Everyone stared wide eyed and speechless, even Tamaki had turned away from the wall to see the state Mirio was in!

In a mocking tone and a on growing smirk on my face I teased him.
"Is that all you got?!"
Mirio just groaned in pain for a response, which only lead my to mock him more.
"You were the one who told us to come at you! If you can't take on one mere villa— hero how in the world—" I was cut off my All might who was now standing in the room and Toilet paper man, yes we've reverted back to that, who tied me up with his special toilet paper and pulled me to his side.
"What do you think your doing problem child?" Aizawa grumbled

"What?! He started it!! He thought he was all so high and mighty but relied on his quirk to much! I simply just knocked a little common sense into him! He shouldn't be picking fights with people he doesn't know anyway! It's not... what would you call it bitch might? 'Hero worthy?'" Deku had, had enough and snapped. Dropping the hero act.
All might nervously smiled, trying his best to keep us his goody two shoes hero act.
"I though we agreed not to use that nickname anymore young midoriya?!" He nervously chuckled, everyone now starring at him.
"Oh shut up with the young midoriya already!! What have I told you?! It's deku! Do I seriously need to spell it out for you? D e k u! Deku!! Is that enough to get it through that thick skull of yours and into your dumb brain?!" I yelled at him, I didn't care if I was at rock bottom, I didn't care I was being forced to conform to society's twisted norms!! I didn't care about anything at this moment in time expect for standing up for myself and making sure my friends get out of this hell hole safe and sound! I glanced over at Denki and Dabi who seemed to be confused in why a 'Hero' would just suddenly break out. Maybe they would get the memorandum?