• Chapter 16 - Happily Ever After •

Deku Pov

"Excuse me?" I said stunned at the question he just asked. I watched as all the confidence he had gained drained from his face.
"Y-you don't have to say yes. I-I mean. Ugh I'm sorry," he said looking down.
What was I supposed to do? What was I supposed to say? What was I supposed to feel? In all my life no one has asked me that question. All I have felt from everyone else was hatred... well maybe expect for Denki, my mum, my new family and now todoroki I think but that's all.
What am I going to tell him?
Don't get me wrong he did seem like a nice guy. DID. But I'm definitely not in love with him.
What if he's only using me to get information to all might? It wouldn't have been the first time someone used my feelings to my advantage.
"Um deku are you okay?" Todoroki looked worried "you're starring at the wall behind me..."
"Huh?" I was snapped out of my trance hearing his voice.
"Um so, what do ya say?" Todoroki asked with vivid hope.

Now what I did next was a big no no. A big stuff up. I panicked.
"Yes?" I blurted out. He looked like a child seeing fireworks for the first time as I finished my reply.
"Thank you so much Deku! I promise you won't regret it!" He said jumping around a little and then trapped me in a hug. I uncomfortably laughed, not enjoying the hug at all, as I awkwardly pat his back. He then pulled away saying "Pick you up at your dorm at 12 tomorrow to go shopping? Then we can go to a restaurant afterwards?"
"Yea sure," I sighed. Shopping wasn't my favourite thing but I shrugged it off knowing that there was no reasoning with him.

"What the fuck deku?! A date! With that freak!" Denki yelled out at me.

"Look! I'm sorry! I panicked!"

"Oh I'm surreee you did!" Sarcasm dripped from his tone of voice as he turned his back to me.

"Sparky," I tried to comfort him

"No! Just- no! Don't touch me," he yelled, quickly turning back around to face me, i winced a little seeing him like this.

"You can't say or do anything to try and comfort me! Not after accepting a date with mr 'Daddy issues'! Not after ditching me despite everything we've been though!"

"I'm not ditching you... I-I promise! I'm just trying to get information out of him!"

"Oh now we're stealing my job are we?"

"Wait! No! It's not like that!" I yelled at him.

He clenched his eyes shut and yelled as loud as he could "JUST STOP IT! STOP EVERYTHING! IT'S USELESS! USELESS! USLESS! USELESS!" He paused for a second and took a deep breath. "It's all useless now..." he opened his eyes and a river of tears started staining his face. I gasped, I had never seen him like... this! I had accidentally pushed him to far... and I didn't even noticed I was pushing him off the edge in the first place. "Why?" He asked me softly.

"Why what sparky?"

"Why everything?"

"Hm?"

"Why do you hang around me?"

"Because-"

"Why so show affection towards me?"

"H-Huh?"

"Is it even real affection?"

"Yes! Of cour-"

"Why did you even decided to be friends with me?"

He kept asking questions without letting me answer them before firing another one at me. He said it so calmly despite the never ending tears running down his pale cheeks, it honestly frighted me!

"Why did we even meet?"

"Why did you ever love me?"

"Or was it even love?" He said taking a breath. It was his final question. And it hit me hard. I gasped. Now tears were slowing making there way from my eyes down my cheek and to the floor.
"Of course I l-love you sparky!" I practically chocked out the word 'love' which wasn't helping my case at all. He didn't replay. It was as if it went though one ear and out the other, as he slowly made his way out of my room. Hearing the click of the door close, I fall onto the floor in tears. I cried silently not taking my eyes off the door as if the door and I were having a starring contest. What have I done?

It was morning now. I was going to talk to shiggy and Dabi about how I was feeling yesterday but... I couldn't muster the courage to do so for once. Here now I was getting ready for a stupid date that I didn't even want to go to. The last question Denki had asked me had been lingering in my head all day and night. "Or was it even love?" I hate to admit it but I do love the big idiot. No- not todoroki, sparky. Denki. He was the one I loved. At least I thought so. I sighed. Why does love have to be so fucking complicated? Like seriously? Who's genius idea was that? 'Happily ever after' my ass. I had looked at the clock then back at the door and miraculously I heard a knock. Taking a deep breath, mentally preparing myself for the roller coaster day I was about to embark on, I opened the door. "Hey deku! You look great! Actually even better today! Are you ready- woah uh Denki? What in the world are you doing here?" Todoroki said. I had watched Denki slip past todoroki from behind the door, walk behind me and then proceed to put his arms around my shoulders in some sort of cuddly and possessive way.

"If I can have him then I'm sure as fucking hell you can't!" He growled at todoroki.

________________________
A/N

Damn they be some big mood swings in this chapter! Sorry for the spelling and grammar errors and if I did to much depresso expresso stuff.

Also sorry for the short chapter, I haven't had much time to do anything lately.

Anyway see ya next chapter!

~1020 words~