• Chapter 15 - Unexpected •

Deku Pov

"Is it okay if I talk to you in private for a minute young midoriya?" Bitch might asked.
I pushed his hand off my shoulder "no not really," I snapped at him.
"That's great! How about we go into the forest and I can get you a free pass for the day? How about that?" He said not really giving me a choice.
"How about no?" I tried again.
"Sounds good! Meet you in the middle of the forest in 5? See you then!" He ignored my shouts of hatred as he ran off.
"What in the world? How stupid can heroes get?" Denki asked
"Honestly I don't know anymore, well you head off without me I guess. See you after school?" I asked him "Of course! And be safe with him I don't want you getting hurt," Denki warned me.
I chuckled a little "Can't promise anything, the job we signed up for isn't exactly safe,"

"Yea, okay but still, promise not to get hurt?"

"Promise," I kissed his cheek and ran off to get ready.

I had all my stuff. My knife, phone, recorder, gun. I'm honestly still surprised how the U.A security team hasn't found out about all the weapons I have. I was waiting for all might and I checked my watch. 10 minutes late. Typical of heroes.
"NEVER FEAR FOR I AM HERE!" All might yelled out.
"Shut up, I was never scared and your just giving me more of a headache," I said rubbing the bridge of my nose.
"Sorry young midoriya,"

"Oh I'm surrrreee your sorry. Also cut out the young and the midoriya,"

"Then what would I call you?"

"Deku. Deku, like everyone else has been calling me you idiot,"

"I'm sorry but I won't be doing that young midoriya!"

"Urgh, I give up. Anyway why the hell did you pull me out of school?"

"Ah yes! About that! Today in class you would have been told about the upcoming hero apprenticeships,"

"And? Not like I'm gonna do it,"

"you're not allowed to anyway,"

"So why are we talking about it then? You're wasting my precious time right now,"

"Well, I was wondering if you would like to take on some private training, just so you don't fall behind in fighting class,"

"Pffft, me? Fall behind? I can tell you now they could never catch up to me," I laughed out

"Don't underestimate them young midoriya, they will grow over time and you wouldn't want to be the one on the losing side, would you?" He warned me.

"Okay okay, whatever you say," I rolled my eyes "But why in the world would a 'hero' such as yourself would want to teach me?"

"Because as the number one hero I must make dreams come true! And isn't yours to train under the number one hero?"

I burst out laughing, I couldn't keep it in anymore. "After all the shit you put me though y-you really think I admire you?!" I spit out though fits of laughter. All might frowned "at least I'm not as bad as all for one," he mumbled out and I went dead silent.

"All for one is a better person than you could EVER be," I growled out at him.

"Have you even met him?!" He yelled back.

"I have in fact!"

~Flash back~

"Deku, you must stop this childish behaviour. You are taking this to far," All for one explained to me.

"STOP?! I WANT ALL MIGHT DEAD! AND THE QUICKEST WAY TO GET HIM TO NOTICE ME IS TO KILL! KILL THEM ALL!" I yelled out in anger, I wouldn't listen to him, I refused to.

"I understand where your anger is coming from deku, really I do. Everyone here wants him dead. But innocents that have nothing to do with All might and the other heroes don't deserve to die,"

"THEY ARE APART OF IT! THEY WORSHIP THEM!"

"They are blinded by the heroes, we can't stop that until we ALL follow the plan,"

I stayed silent.

"Deku, why do you think you're in this situation, talking to me for the first time?"

I looked down at the chair I was restrained to. I looked to the side at my new family that cared about me. Shigaraki. Dabi. Toga. Kurogiri. Magne. Mr compress. Twice. Spinner. All of them. Then I looked back at the plain screen I had been yelling at for the past 5 minutes.
"I'm being a disappointment to my family," I lowered my head in shame.

"Do not say that Deku, you are no disappointment. You simply just had a mental break down. But next time remember we need more Nomu's and I won't hesitate to get rid of a potential threat, is that clear?"

"Yes sir,"

~end of flash back~

"Look all might I don't need nor want your stupid training. End of subject," I said walking away putting my hands in the pockets of my hoodie.
"Just remember Deku," All might paused on his sentence and I stopped walking. "I'm always here if you need me," he finished off. I could feel his malicious smile though the back of my head. I'm always here for you if you need me? What is that supposed to mean coming from him? I shrugged it off and kept on walking away, back to the dorms.

We were all chilling in Shigarakis dorm.I had my back against Shigarakis bed coding away on my laptop. Dabi was hanging upside down off Shigarakis bed on his phone. Shigaraki was actually sitting on the bed and Mina and Denki were demoted to two different naughty corners after getting into a fight about if Pork Buns or Pawn Dumplings were better.
"Hey deku," Dabi said
"Hm?" I replied
"Where were you today?" He asked
"Uhh-" I got cut off by someone knocking on the door.
"I'll get it," Shigaraki grumbled.
"Go away," is all we heard from Shigaraki after he opened the door.
"Actually I'm not here for you guys, I'm here for deku," then I saw todoroki peep his head out from behind the door.
"Whatever," Shigaraki gave up to easily as he opened the door.
"Hey Deku!" Todoroki smiled "I was wondering if I could talk to you in private?" Another one of those? Really?
"I guess so," I mumbled as I put my laptop away and got up and out. Denki tried to stop me by calling out to me from his naughty corner but all he got was a scolding from Dabi "Oi!! Electric Banana! Shut up and turn back around to face the wall!"

I was leaning against the wall wanting to get this done and over with as soon as possible.
" So, what did you want to talk about candy cane?" I asked

"Candy cane?" He said confused

"Yea, y'know it's a nickname. Now answer the question,"

"Oh yes well," he took a deep breath "I was wondering if you would like to go out on a date with me?"

________________________
A/N

Well finally one of them had the guts to do it. But will deny accept. That's for me to know and you guys to find out!

As per usual sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes

See ya next chapter!

~words 1210~