• Chapter 12 - A Promise •

Denki was on top of Todoroki throwing punches at him while Todoroki was on the ground bracing his arms trying to block the punches.
" DEKU IS MINE AND HE WILL BE FOREVER, FOREVER! YOU HEAR ME?!" Denki screamed at Todoroki. " WELL HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU KNOW THAT?! IT'S NOT LIKE HE WOULD EVER WANT SOMEONE AS DUMB AS YOU!" Todoroki screamed out. My nails were digging into the palms of my hands, my face heating up. "I'M NOT AN OBJECT, I AM NOT OWNED BY ANYONE! I HAVE FEELINGS TOO YOU KNOW?! NOW STOP ACTING LIKE CHILDREN AND GROW THE FUCK UP!" I screamed at both of them. They immediately stopped harassing one another and got off each other. They both bowed and muttered they're apologises but I didn't care anymore. I pushed pass them and stormed off to my room. In the distance I could hear them bickering again. "Look what you did!" Todoroki growled out at Denki "Me?! This was your fault!" He snapped back. They kept on going back and forth at one another again. I find it funny how they both fight over me but when they screwed up and know I feel like shit not one of the them go after me. Selfish.

It had been 2 months since Toga left us, and boy there were no words to describe how I missed her. Sure she was a little bit insane but she had feelings and was quite humorous. The fight for my heart still hadn't ended between Denki and Todoroki but it did die down a bit. Today was the day we would be put to the test to gain our hero license. And I can tell you now I am head over heals with jo- anger. Yep anger. I didn't want to get no hero license! Did they not understand the part we're I said I was a villain? The bus was crowded and screams of laughter and joy rang out though the vehicle. "Why can't we just not do this whole hero license thing?" Dabi asked
"Dabi we've been though this! The hero's are making us do it!" Shigaraki said pinching the bridge of his nose.
"But still..." Dabi tried to continue
"Do you want to go to jail you fool?!" Shigaraki scolded him. Dabi murmured no.
"Plus think about it this way Dabi," I whispered to him "We get this hero license thing and we can use our quirks without heros permission! Meaning a higher success rate of us escaping!"
The bus halted to a stop as Eraser head herded us out of the bus and explained what was going to happen. After he did that, he took Dabi and Shigaraki's quirk cancelling bracelets off, warning them if they attempted to do anything villainous the bracelets would be replaced with cuffs and off to prison they would go. "Freedom!" Dabi hoorayed lighting a small blue fire in his hands. Eraser head shot him a look and he immediately extinguished his flame. "Bunnyyy!!" Denki called out to me, embracing me in a hug. "It's been so long since I last saw you!" He moaned. I giggled a little, "Sparky we literally just saw each other a minute ago on the bus," I explained "exactly!" He called out. I then turned my head to see Todoroki glaring at Denki but then he smiled after noticing I was looking at him, then I glared back at him and turned away. I could feel his cold stare burning into my back. Mission annoy Todoroki accomplishment!

It was around halfway though the first trail and Uraraka was trying to gather everyone together, "Thanks for covering me back there Deku!" She smiled. "Look Uraraka, I pushed you out of the way because you were in MY way!" I growled at her " Can't you get that though you're thick head!". Her smile had melted into a pouty face. That's odd Uraraka wouldn't usually do that. "Just leave me only will you?!" I whispered yelled at her so no one would find us. That's when I saw it. Uraraka melted into a girl from one of the other hero schools here. "Toga!" I yelped in joy running up to her and hugging, trying my best to ignore the fact she was naked. "Took ya long enough to realise ya douche!" She giggled. That's when it hit me. All those mean things I thought I was saying to Uraraka I said to Toga... "I'm so sorry! I truly am sorry! I missed you so much and I didn't mean too-" Toga interrupted my rant "Deku It's all good. You didn't know it was me" I sighed. Thank god she understands. "Hey uhhh is there any chance I can deactivate your bracelet thingy? I'm one person away from passing this first test." I asked her. " Yea go for it! I don't really care if this person passes or not" she responded with a shrug. So I deactivated her bracelet and the notifications on both of our bracelets activated. Mine congratulating me and telling me where the others that succeeded went and hers pretty much telling her she was a failure and to step out of the ring. "Well, I guess till we see next time toga... promise to visit me?" I said holding out my pinky finger "promise" she said. We had one last hug before we both went our separate ways, honestly I was trying my best not to shed tears but, one or two leaked out.

When I had entered the room of people who had also passed the test I was surprised how many people were they're! I mean it was pretty crowded. Most of my class mates were happy to see that the rest of their class passed while I was just happy to see that Dabi and Shiggy passed. "Look who finally showed up" Dabi smirked. "Oh shut up" I told him as I playfully pushed him to the side. I heard footsteps coming out way and I turned to see Denki and Mineta coming our way. Wait a second how the hell did the grape pass- "Hey Denki guess what?" Mineta spat out making sure we were in hearing distance. "What?" Denki replied now curious for what the grape had to say. "I saw Midoriya with one of the girls from the other academy, and she was naked!" He smirked. What?! How the hell did that crusty dusty grape see?! I swear to god all might is no longer at the top of my to kill list.
"Seriously dude?! What were they talking about?!" Denki gasped looking at Mineta then back at me.
"Yea seriously! I couldn't hear them but they hugged and made a pinky promise. But they were probably talking about something dirty!"
"Damn bunny! I didn't know you were into that kinda stuff!" He said with a smirk on his face but I could tell he was slightly hurt. "I also didn't know you were into girls" he mumbled under his breath. Then came Todoroki, he hugged me from behind, and though he couldn't see my face I can tell you now it was one of disgust. "I'm sure Deku would have done nothing like that Denki." Todoroki said in a matter of fact tone. It was then I realised the grape had disappeared leaving the blame on Denki. That little shit. I pushed Todoroki off of me. "Don't you touch me," I snarled at him. "But Denki touch's you and hugs you!" Todoroki protested. "You're not Denki are you?" I asked him and he put his head down. Denki the proceeded to pull me into a hug then sticking his tongue out at Todoroki who went off somewhere most likely sulking. I hugged Denki back "thanks though that was pretty low for your character," I told him. "I guess your right," he confessed "I just can't let people having what's mine" after saying that he placed a light kiss on my forehead. "Okay, okay, lets put this on hold love birds," Shiggy said, my facing getting slightly red "who is the world were you hugging and why" Shigaraki finished his sentence. I then let go of Denki and turned to face the others, while Denki put one of his hands around my shoulders, holding me close. "That was Toga and she made a promise" I told them.
___________________________
A/N

I'm super sorry this chapter took ages I just had massive writers block, so motivation went out of the window 😅. For the millionth time sorry for any spelling or grammar errors and if I got first hero task thingy wrong, I'm pretty sure I got the task around about righty. Honest I don't know anymore.

C'ya next chapter!

~1460 words~