• Chapter 8 - Snap •

"The training camp has begun!" One of the pussy cats yelled out "first task make your way to the training camp before lunch!" The other yelled out as we dived deep into the forest.

And that's when we met the first obstacle, earth giants. Everyone stood their in silence trying to figure out how they would get past them and they trudged toward us. And that's when Dabi broke the silence and spoke for the other villains too "HOW THE HELL ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET PAST THESE MOTHER FUCKERS IF WE CAN'T USE OUR FUCKING QUIRKS!" He yelled out in rage. I wanted to laugh at him, now they finally knew how I felt, but my body refused against the idea and I couldn't even muster a light chuckle. I looked around, by the looks of it the giants were targeting the people causing the most attention, so if I'm right... and I ran right around them with no problems. As I plunged deeper into the forest I looked back to see some people trying to do the same thing I did but instead being met with a stone hand to the face. Hahaha karma finally hit them back.

The run had been long and tiring, especially since I had to work harder due to the fact of being quirkless. That day we had lunch made for us but we're warned that it was a one off thing and we would have to make the rest of the meals for the rest of the week. I had been the 3rd person back, I was nearly the second but Todoroki decided to make an icy slippery dip and that was that. Though the run wasn't that bad, what was worse is what I was greeted with when I got there. Stupid hero me decided to approach a little runt and that runt decided to kick me in the groin! I mean come on! Though there was one thing I did like about him, he hated hero's and saw our perspective of things. I'll have to note to try and recruit him when he's old enough when I get back to normal, that is if I ever get back to normal. I finished up my lunch and started cleaning dishes then the so called hero's and I decided to go take a dip in the tubs.

So sleepy, just let me sleep. I mean what was it with me and sleep. Even with my "bad habits" being "fixed" I could never get a straight sleep! The blinding light shined into my eyes as I groaned. But all of a sudden a hand was over my mouth and I was being pulled out of the cabin. WHAT THE HELL?! My body tried to fight back against the hands but failed, ever since hero me took over it seemed I had gotten... weaker. And it was annoying as fuck! We finally got into some light and I could see them clearly now as they let go of me. We were all outside with Denki and the others standing before me. "See he fought back, I told you, it's the serum," Denki said looking at the others "I didn't want to believe you but it seems your right, so how do we fix it?" Shiggy asked him. "All I overheard from the teachers is that he needs so see a bunch so people from the league, but they could be lying you know them," Denki replied with a slight sigh "But who knows when we are going to see the league again!" Dabi whisper yelled in anger. Then Toga grabbed my shoulders in a firm grasp "Zuzu, Real Zuzu, if you can hear me I'm gonna get you outta there, no, WE are gonna get you outta there just hold on until then," Toga sobbed out, I could see tears forming in her eyes, it was rare but it happened and when it did I knew something was really upsetting her, and in this case it was me. Guilt crashed over me, I wanted to hug her and tell her I was okay and that I'll figure things out. But I couldn't. And instead I pushed her off, and she went flying into Dabi's arms "Don't you dare touch me VILLIAN!" I yelled out at them "AND DENKI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THEM, I GET THAT YOUR DUMB BUT YOU GOTTA HAVE SOME COMMON SENSE!" I then continued to yell at Denki. I could see the pain in his eyes and his mouth dropped in the slightest bit, trying to speak but not being able to muster anything. I knew Denki was smart, he was one of the smartest people i knew! And even hearing myself yell that to him hurt me. I was done with myself, I was causing pain for everyone and I wasn't getting myself anywhere either!

It had been a long week, the hero's were straining peoples quirks and they were straining my muscles. My whole body ached in pain. But it had been the day everyone was waiting for, the bravery test. We were all lined up and Class B has spooked everyone in the forest so far. We were all going in pairs but the others. It was all of them with Todoroki and Bakugou, to make sure they didn't do anything the hero's would have to "fix". They were walking slowly so it took a while for them to get out of sight but they did, and when they did I looked up at the starry night sky waiting for my family and real me to return.

It had been a while, too long and I was starting to get worried but the hero's weren't fazed at all. Well that was before they saw the gas, that was swallowing everything in sight, that's when the started to worry. Then I saw the purple mist and I couldn't believe my eyes! It was Kurogiri! They came back for us! Now all I had to do was wait for the others to come out and I would be free! "IZUKU RUN!" The red pussy cat yelled at me "But what about the others," Fake me asked "I NEED YOU TO FIND KOTA PLEASE! BEFORE HE GETS HURT!" She yelled at me, though I could tell it was an excuse to get me outta there, but fake me took it and turned around and ran deep into the forest. Great. Wait... GREAT! I started climbing up a mountain! If I for higher ground I would be able to see all of the league and snap! Bam! I would be free!

When I got to the top I saw everyone fighting, but I still wasn't free. Who was missing?! Up there was also the runt and we were currently arguing about heroes. I was agreeing with everything he had to say, they were stupid, more destructive than us, merciless, and would ignore anyone that didn't give them a good pay check. But real me was disagreeing with everything he had to say. "DEKU! MY MAN! I FINALLY FOUND YOU!" A known voice called out to me in his usual booming voice. Muscular! I whirled around and came face to face with him. Snap! The mist around my eyes was gone and I smiled a crooked smile.

"Here you go guys," Compress handed out masks to us so we could still breath and fight with them. We started to catch up and talked, god I had missed them. "Oh, Dabi that sucks how about-"Compressed stopped talking to me mid sentence as the familiar chuckle rang out though the forest. Yes! He's back! Finally back! And in control... Now all I need to do is find some popcorn and wait for his full fury to lash out onto the hero's

___________________________
A/N

Sorry this post took longer than usual! Though I do hope you like it! Sorry for any spelling and grammar errors, if I checked over it would have taken longer to upload and I wanted this chapter out ASAP!

Once again sorry for the wait and I'll see you guys next chapter!

~1365 Words~