• Chapter 5 - Heartless •

"Too long, way too long Bunny," he said his smirk slowly growing as he leaned in a bit more, my back now against the door. I could feel a light blush forming on my face as he was leaning in. He was NOT gonna mess with my feelings right now! I pushed him back knocking him into a mop and turned my head trying to hide the blush on my face. "Aww bunny don't be like that," Denki states brushing his shirt off. "Shut up sparky, It's not my fault when I come see you after it's been ages you decide to be you're pervert self," I grumbled as I started to make my way out of the closet sparky right behind me . We earned a few looks from people. "But you loveeeee me don't you bunny?" He said once again with that idiotic grin that he didn't need to fake.
"Fuck off sparky," I grumbled once again this time smiling slightly. He put a hand over his heart and gasped playfully and dramatically. "How dare you bunny!" He said out loud. "Just go get us some food while I sit down with the others," I explained as we walked into the massive lunch room. And for once he did what he was told. I walked over to where the others were sitting. "Where have you been lover boy~" Dabi teased. I just sighed as I sat down not realising I was still blushing "He's red! He's red!" Toga chanted "Look Shiggy he's red!" Toga forced Shigaraki to look at my slightly red face, but honestly he looked like he couldn't care less. I felt a hand on my shoulder and my face was growing even redder by the second as I heard a wave of "ohhhhs" from the others "whats up guys?" Denki called out

Lunch was nearly over and the bell was about to go. Next lesson was hero training. Yayyyy. The others and I had just been joking around all Lunch, I don't know how long it had been since we had all been able to sit together and do this but it felt good to be able to do this again, even if it was in a hero school. Then Kirishima walked up to us and that's when it all went downhill. "Denki! What are you doing with them!" Kirishima scowled Denki and pointed at us. "Yo bro just chill, they're all good," Denki said to Kirishima giving him is iconic smile and thumbs up. "No! It's is not good!" Kirishima grabbed Denki and started dragging him off. "Hey who made you his mum?" Shigaraki growled out as we all stood up in defensive for Denki. "He can make his own decisions you know?" I barked at him. "No he can't make his own decisions cause he's an idiot! Which is why I'm here! Stay away from him you heartless creatures!" Kirishima barked back at us as we all stood there stunned about what he just said. Denki put his head to the ground and mouthed the word sorry as he was dragged away from us. You see what I mean? They have no right to be called a hero! Not even a hero in training! The bell pierced our ears and awoken us all from our trance. We then all walked silently to ground Beta for hero training.

"All might why are we doing this again?" Uraraka complained as the 1st hero and villain team was about to be selected. "To see how much you have improved since then!" All might yelled out. Group 1 villains: Mina and Todoroki. Heroes: Izuku and Dabi. I really didn't want to play the hero role but I guess I had Dabi with me.

Dabi and I had just climbed from a alley way into an open window on the second floor of the building the villains were in. We crept around for a while making our way up to the 3rd floor when we saw Mina. "You go get the rocket thing we need and I'll deal with her," I whispered out to him. He nodded and we split off. I loudly walked into the hallway, catching Mina's attention. "Looking for me?" I asked with a smirk.

Dodge, side step, Dodge, Hit. Mina was to easy to fight, it was all a pattern. I hit two of her nerves, numbing both her legs and arms and she fell onto the floor. "UHHH STOP PUTTING OUT MY FLAMES YOU LITTLE SHIT!" I could hear Dabi yell from the floor above me and I couldn't help but chuckle a little. "W-WHAT'S SO FUNNY YOU HEARTLESS MONSTER!" Mina yelled out at me tears forming in her eyes once again. This put me once again into shock as I starred into her unforgiving eyes. "HEROS WIN," The intercom had announced.

It was now after school hours and I saw sitting against a beautiful blossom tree looking at the sunset before me. As much as I loved the beautiful sight, there was still one thing bothering me. "Heartless creatures," Kirishima had called us "Heartless monster," Mina had called me. I couldn't get those two sentences out of my head and it was driving me crazy! I saw Denki come and sit next to me against the tree. "You shouldn't be here," I warned him, not wanting another incident to happen. "Oh but I should be here bunny," Denki said soothingly as he put and arm around my shoulder. We sat there in silence for a while until Denki said "No matter what we do or say we are not monsters, and no matter what people do or say they they can't change that," I leaned my head on Denki's shoulder. As much as I hate him being right he had a point. We were not monsters. We are still human and have emotions. We just... have different morals. I placed a light kiss on denki's cheek and mumbled "thanks sparky I needed that," "your welcome bunny," Denki replied with a small smile as we spent the rest of our time outside watching the beautiful sun set in silence.
___________________________
A/N
This is a little bit of a lovey dovey chapter but it does have a meaning to it.

Anyway that's all I had to say... so yea....

See ya next chapter!

~1061 Words~