ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠

[1

[1.2]

-Bombed The Test-

"We make all major decisions with rock-paper-scissors"

[Kunikida & Y/n's Apartment: Early Morning] 

The fan rattled quietly with every rotation as she stared at the white ceiling. The rising sun just barely peeked through the blinds, the room being lit by soft azure light. It was rare for her to wake up before Kunikida. They had been living together for years and fallen into a routine, so much so, that she is used to being woken up by his fist slamming on her door loudly around five in the morning. Her oversized night shirt hung around her body loosely as she laid on her futon, she had no idea why her body decided to wake up so early since they got back only a few hours prior.

"Maybe I should start the coffee for him" She whispers, sitting up folding her legs criss cross on the cold mattress she sighed not looking forward to the day ahead. Placing her palms on the mattress she pushes herself up, moving to open the door quietly tip-toeing into the center of the apartment. 

It was a comfortable sized two bedroom apartment with a connected living room and kitchen. They decided to rent it after they started working at the Agency. She clicked the switch starting the coffee maker as she pulled out her tea kettle filling it up with water. Lighting the burner setting the kettle on it quietly. Leaning her hip against the kitchen counter with crossed arms. The oven clock showed the time as four-fifty-eight am, making her sigh heavily knowing she only got about two and half hours of sleep.

"He should be awake in twenty or so minutes" She mutters turning her gaze to face the kitchen window, the empty street below made a tranquil feeling settle in her chest. Her hand moved up to touch her uncovered eye as she got to see the world through both of them when she was alone. It's a miracle I don't trip more with half of my depth perception, jokes to herself. The dim street only had a few stray cats laying around before the morning traffic would surely start. 

The kettles whistle broke her thoughts, turning around to pop the top open, steam swirling out the nozzle. Grabbing her favorite mug, which was a handmade mug Kunikida had gifted her for Christmas one year, its glaze was a bright yellow mixing with many shades of green in melted patterns.

Putting the loose black tea in she pours the burning hot water into the mug, eyes pinned on watching the dark brown seep out of the dried leaves.

The gurgling of the coffee starting to trip, and a clinking against the bottom of the glass pitcher dragged her out of her staring once again. She got out his mug, the one he uses every morning without fail. She doesn't know for sure but its definitely a schedule thing, sadly it's just a plain white mug. Y/n sets it down next to the coffee maker setting her own next to his. The lack of sleep was making her a little spacey this morning.