𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝔸𝕡𝕡𝕝𝕖

[D

[D.A] 

-Mirrored Image- 

"Would this be considered a murder or suicide?" 

[Lupin Bar: Early Morning] 

Dazai's wide blank eyes rest on the rim of the glass, a warm glow reflected off the bar's lights mixing with the whiskey and slowly melting round ice that tilted when he swirled the glass. A heavy but quiet sigh left his lips while he drank more of the unsavory liquid hoping to quell the overwhelming negative feeling that had overcome his gut this morning. His phone now turned off hoping to block the onslaught of calls from Kunikida asking where he is. It's not as if he doesn't do this every year... he gazes at his hands watching blood flash across his clean bandaged palms.

 Whispering to himself hollowly, brows narrow.

"If these hands have killed hundreds, why does his blood seem to stick to them more than any other?" The lump in his throat constricted at the guilt pooling in his gut, for once it wasn't me who pulled the trigger...yet why did I not come sooner? Why? I could've-

Shaking his head he slams money on the counter standing to leave, eyes empty and sharp. 

...

[Kunikida & Y/n's Apartment] 

Y/n laid in her bed, staring at the white ceiling blankly. She could hear Kunikida grunting to himself in the hallway. Reaching one hand up she lets it hang above her, the morning light coming from the blinds striped across her fingers. Three loud bang on her door causing a sigh, dropping her arm back onto the mattress. Sitting up she grabs one of her eyepatches slipping it on before standing up. Her door opens to show Kunikida impatiently tapping his foot leaning on her doorframe. 

"We have to get there early today" Kunikida informs looking down at his phone while she gets dressed. 

"Is there another situation?" Y/n inquires quietly slipping her coat on, Kunikida looks up at her rather tired appearance. 

"Did you sleep well last night?" Kunikida voices his concerns noticing her under eye bags. Y/n looks over at him with a guilty expression. The blonds eyes narrowed at her expression. 

"Why couldn't you sleep?" Kunikida asks walking closer to her noticing how she was staying silent. 

"You'll think its stupid" Y/n mutters crossing her arms at his stern countenance. 

"What is it?" He pushes, staring her down. 

"I felt as if..." She hesitates, a little fear flickering in her exposed eye. "I was being watched" 

Kunikida rose an eyebrow at her reason, she frowns rolling her eyes leaning down to slip on her shoes. 

"See, I knew you would think it's stupid" Y/n mumbles to herself. Kunikida was skeptical of someone watching her, I would've noticed right? He thought.