ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

[3

[3.5]

-An Old And New Threat-

"Someone already paid for your tea"

[Kunikida & Y/n's Apartment]

A beeping awoke Y/n, the blinds letting in a small sliver of the just rising sun. Sitting up she scans the room trying to find where the beeping was coming from. Anxiety washes over her realizing she doesn't own anything that makes a sound like that, scrambling to her feet she rushes out into the hall before slamming open Kunikida's door, effectively waking him up.

Kunikida grunts when he feels Y/n land on his body, eyes clenching at the added weight.

"Whats going on?" Kunikida mutters blindly reaching a hand over to his nightstand grabbing his glasses. Y/n gulps her face pressing into his chest, the fast pace of her heart could be felt by Kunikida through his blanket.

"Are you okay?" He asks setting his hands on her back feeling her shaky breathing, one of his hands running through her hair waiting for an answer.

"I...there is a weird noise" Y/n mumbles into his chest, her hands clenching the blanket. Kunikida tries to clear the sleep from his head so he could even attempt to help at all.

"What kind of noise?" He rubs her back slowly which eased her breathing mildly.

"A beeping" She lifts her head up chin on his sternum, eyes closed as she tried to calm down.

"Was it your phone?" He starts to go through the possibilities.

"My phone is in the kitchen" She informs, his hand pauses on her back knowing the sound was weird.

"Want me to check?" He asks getting a nod from her, sitting up Y/n runs a hand through her bedhead. Hands cold from the anxiety of the amount of strange things that had been happening lately. Kunikida sits up himself looking over her clearly scared disposition, standing he walks back into the hallway entering her room, Y/n just a few paces behind him.

The room is completely silent except for the slight creaking of her fan. He walks around moving things attempting to find anything out of place but comes up empty handed. Setting down her pocket watch next to the bowl of eyepatches.

"Are you sure it wasn't just a dream?" Kunikida asks looking at the woman at the door who frowns shaking her head.

"You are quite skittish lately..." Kunikida points out with a tone of concern. Walking up to stand just in front of her. Y/n bites her bottom lip looking at the ground feeling ashamed for some reason.

"How about we go make breakfast?" Kunikida offers his hand coming to rest on her cheek. She nods silently sighing.

...