ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

[4

[4.1-3]

-Sewing Lessons-

"Do you really think you'd be allowed at school now?" 

[Central Yokohama: Twelve Years Ago] 

The twelve year old girl sat on the couch, her mothers frantic pacing across the living room making her uneasy. 

"What are we going todo?" Her mother let out a stressed breath "She was torturing those rabbits!" 

"She was controlling them, dear" Her father tried, he sat in his chair watching his wife's hysterics with a grimace. 

"Same difference" She snapped back, the little girls eyes were covered by a sleep mask. "Your brothers monstrous genes seem to have seeped in" 

"There isn't any proof that gifts come from genetics" Her father interjected. Tensing realizing what would happen if his wife came to know of his own. "We cannot change that she has it" 

"Then what do we do?" She glared over at the man who stood with a sigh. 

"We test to see how it works" He calmly responded walking over to the child.

 "Then how we can prevent it" 

...

[Later That Week: Backyard] 

"Honey, look at the dog" Her father asked kindly, kneeling down at her side. The girl hesitantly pulls off the mask, her eyes glowing gold at the eye contact. 

"Sit" She commanded, the dogs butt dropped with force onto the ground. Rings around its pupils. 

"Cover one eye and look at the cat" He gestured to their family cat. Y/n set one of her palms over her left eye looking towards the cat. No rings appeared on the animals eyes, her father smiles a little. 

"So it's both eyes" He whispered, standing up he grabs her hand pulling her towards the house, pausing in his step when he hears the dog trotting behind them. 

"Honey, let him go" He ordered lightly, the girls brows furrow with the mental force she was trying to use. 

"I-I can't" She whispered with a frown, his eyes go wide at the admission. "It hurts" 

"Where does it hurt?" He knelt in front of her pulling the mask down to cover her eyes. 

"Behind my eyes" She gulped feeling the pressure build behind her eyes. He could see the glowing of her eyes from through the mask dimly. 

"Hmm" 

...

[Living room: Morning]

"There was a threat at the recent play" She heard her father reading the newspaper, she laid on the couch eyes covered by the sleep mask. 

"A threat?" Her mother asked picking up the small swatches of fabric that she was going to quilt with.