ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

[1

[1.3]

-The Alley Cat-  

"What was your previous occupation?"

[Cafe Uzumaki]

Y/n sat next to Kunikida at the Cafe's bar with a blank expression. The sound of Tanizaki apologizing loudly to Atsushi reminding her of how he stepped on her, tying the bindings too tight. I should've known I wouldn't get one, she frowns a little. Lifting up her drink she can see a tiny bruise from the tight binding on her wrist you're still scared of me. Looking to the left she sees Kunikida kicking the brunette to stop his babbling.

"Y-you're siblings?" Atsushi raises an eyebrow "I'm not sure I see the family resemblance"

Y/n winces turning her head to avoid the uncomfortable show Naomi was gonna put on.

"You doubt us?" Naomi questions her hand sliding up Tanizaki's shirt. "Of course we're siblings by blood"

"We're quite similar, especially this part" Naomi brings her hands lower, Tanizaki stiffens up.

Atsushi feels warm hands cover his eyes from behind making him jump a little in his seat.

"It's best not to look or ask questions with those two" Y/n warns kneeling on the seat behind him.

"A-alright" Atsushi stutters, Y/n moves her hands to sit on the weretigers shoulders.

"That line of inquiry always leads to a..." Kunikida hesitates looking over at Y/n who thinks for a second tapping her fingers on Atsushi's shoulders.

"...uncomfortable place?" She offers Kunikida who nods slowly. Atsushi sweat drops at the two.

"In any event, you have joined the ranks of our Armed Detective Agency" Kunikida states.

"Do not be a burden to anyone, nor shame the Agency's good name!" Kunikida orders, Y/n walks over to Dazai patting his head as if he were a dog, he looks up at her with a bored gaze.

"Don't want to be like this guy do you?" She smirks watching Dazai shoot her a glare slapping her hand off his head.

"Hey! I am a joy to be around—" Dazai dramatically places a hand on his chest.

"Who told you that?" She deadpans as he gasps wiping a fake tear from his eyes whimpering, a hand laying on his forehead.

"So mean~" He pouts wiping his eyes with her sleeve which irks her more.

Kunikida waves his hand in front of Atsushi's face pulling his attention from the two bickering.

"Ignore them" Atsushi nervously looks from the two who are now playing rock-paper-scissors for a bet before returning to Kunikida's serious face.