ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

[3

[3.8]

-The Beginning Of The End- 

"You don't think Y/n-san could've been..." 

[Undisclosed Location: Night]

Fyodor prepared for his next step, changing his clothes to be unrecognizable. Ivan Goncharov smiles waiting for his masters orders.

"Please get as many men under her ability as possible" Fyodor orders getting an eager nod in return. "She won't be able to order them around without my word...I've made sure of it"

"Of course, master" Ivan pulls on latex gloves not wanting to get dirty by touching the woman who was in a horrendous condition.

"All she has todo is look into their eyes, then she has control" Fyodor says again making sure grey haired man understood.

"Yes master" Ivan bows watching Fyodor start to walk away, disappearing down the dark hallway. Ivan turns around opening the door slowly, the yellow light from the woman eyes casted on the floor, her whimpers greeted him.

"I told you" Ivan sighs with a shake of his head "You should've complied with my master"

...

[Streets Of Yokohama: Night]

Fukuzawa walks with a leisurely pace, his eyes catch splotches of blood on the side walk.

"Blood stains..." He whispers, with steady steps he walks along the side walk following the blood splotches into a dark alleyway. The farther he went the more pitch-black it got, his gaze trying to see the shine of the wet blood.

"It stops at a puddle..." Fukuzawa kneels down staring at the moderately sized puddle of blood. A masked person with a large scythe appears before him in a split second, the sound of the blade moving in the air shrieks. Fukuzawa's fingers pinch the blade before it can decapitate him.

"What a dangerous night" His deep voice spoke breaking the silence of the alleyway. Grabbing the assassins elbow he throws him over his head back first, a red forcefield appears around his foot which he pushes off of to get away from Fukuzawa. The large scythe was held casually in the Agency presidents hand as he stared down the masked person.

"What a curious skill, kicking nothing but air to change direction" Fukuzawa observes calmly, holding the scythe in front of him he snaps it in half.

"Death to the gifted" The masked persons ominous voice threw off Fukuzawa. "An eternal slumber in the soil, from which there is no waking"

"A gifted hunter?" Fukuzawa raises a brow dropping the broken weapon on the ground. "If I'm not your only target...I'll have to stop you" Fukuzawa's gut turned realizing he was missing one of his members and this is what he found on a night walk.