ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

[2

[2.5] 

-New and Old Threats- 

"They are picking a fight with the entire city" 

[Streets of Yokohama]

Y/n walks next to Kunikida in silence as they were on a case today despite the Guild threats. Hands in her pockets while aimlessly looking around. Kunikida was reading his notebook and checking his watch repeatedly ignoring the rather beautiful street they were on.

"It's so nice out today" She says with a small smile, her gaze pinned to the bright green leaves on the trees they walked past, a slight breeze made them ruffle calmly. Kunikida hums back clearly not paying attention, too many things on his mind.

"We will arrive right on time!" Kunikida proudly states putting the notebook in his pocket. Y/n shakes her head at his usual antics before sighing.

"Alright father time" Y/n mutters back smiling when he shoots her a glare.

"It's important to be punctual!" Kunikida insists smoothing out his vest.

"Lets get this over with" Y/n groans walking into the office building Kunikida chuckles at her childish reaction to what will be a boring meeting, all they had been instructed todo was give some paperwork to an associate of Fukuzawa's for business. Her mind took her back to what Kyouka and Atsushi had been tasked with for the day. They should be fine she nods to herself. 

...

[With Atsushi and Kyouka]

Atsushi watches Kyouka talk through her rather strange methods with a tense face.

"I will lure them in with my charms..." Kyouka spoke monotone, her expression serious. Atsushi deadpans watching her lift up her skirt showing a thigh dagger.

"Uhm" Atsushi sweat nervously "Why don't we try to call them again?"

Kyouka blankly blink at him, the weretiger growing nervous under her gaze. 

...

[With Y/n and Kunikida]

Standing behind Kunikida she watches him talk business with the men, this is so boring. She crosses her arms leaning onto the door frame waiting for Kunikida to finish his fancy worded speech.

"That is why he finds this alliance to be of the most importance" Kunikida finishes shaking hands with one of the men, handing them the files they had been ordered to.

"Tell Fukuzawa he has my thanks" The older man says getting a nod from both the agency's detectives. Kunikida stands up turning around to see Y/n blinking heavily from trying to stay awake. Shaking his head he motions for her to follow him which she does with a smile walking out of the building.