ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

[2

[2.1] 

-A Different Time-

"You'll agree one of theses days"

[Port Mafia Torture Chambers: Five Years Ago]

The cold metal shackles clung to her thin wrists, soft morning light slipped through the small windows within the dungeons upper wall. The sound of expensive leather shoes hitting the brick stairs grabbed the teens attention. Gazing upwards she meets Mori's crooked smile and clearly expectant eyes. Walking towards the girl chained to the wall who had kneeled on the floor due to exhaustion.

"You are quite the tough nut, huh?" His deep voice echoed in the silent room, her blood covered hands and neck were proof that his subordinates had been thorough with his orders. Kneeling down to her level his maroon eyes scanning her blank expression.

"I'm sure a position in the Mafia could suit you nicely, especially with this kind of pain endurance" He whispered moving some of the dirty hair out of her face, she blankly looked back at his face which irked him.

"Join the Mafia" He ordered as he did every morning for the past few years, looking into her vacant eye that had dulled through the time she had been there.

"No" Her rough voice responded quietly, eye narrowing to look at the now fake pouting man.

"Ah—well, that's too bad" Mori sighed standing back up dusting coat slightly. Looking down at her he felt a rush of rage, pulling a foot back he kicks her roughly in the gut only getting an almost silent grunt in return, the chains clinking with the movement.

"You'll have to cave one of these days" Mori tuts looking at the blood that now was smudged on his pristine leather shoes.

 "Now you've dirtied my shoes" He said in mock sadness walking back towards the stairs. Hearing the sound of his shoes disappear in the distance she coughs loudly watching the blood and saliva that gathered in her mouth splatter onto the stone floor, which had years of her dried blood stained onto it. Staring at the floor blankly she blinks a few times, eyes feeling uncomfortably dry, her mouth begged for water but knew she wouldn't get that until later that day. Turning her head to the right she looks at the stairwell taking a few deep breaths to prepare herself. A group of feet start to fill the silence her heart no longer found the need to race already anticipating what was going to happen.

...

Y/n cringed leaning against the wall, the men's voices fading as they ascended the stairs. Worse than yesterday, she reached up one hand to fix her eyepatch. They had done various sized thin cuts along her arms and neck, obviously in hope of the excruciating pain making her submit.

"Hey little sunshine..." Y/n's scratchy voice sung out weakly to herself. Mother always sang that to me she frowned at the thought. The phantom feeling of her mothers warm hands threading through her hair made her relax sightly. That was before my ability showed she realized sagging her body against the wall, the pain catching up with her.