ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

[2

[2.3]

-A Compromise-

"It's the only way you can go"

[Port Mafia: Five Years Ago]

Chuuya swirled the half empty wine glass thoughtfully. The dim bar lights made the ruby-red liquid almost look like thinned blood. The redhead had been mulling over his thoughts since he had left Mori's office. A tugging in his chest had been eating him up for the last month, he felt that what he was doing was wrong of him. Sighing he set down the glass, pulling his hat to cover his eyes.

"Whiskey on the rocks" A deep male voice spoke next to the troubled teen. The other man sat a chair apart from him, his fingers tapping the bar rhythmically. Chuuya lifted up his hat to look next to him, a tall man with auburn hair sat staring into his whiskey glass. His azure eyes noticed the bloodied bandages sticking out of the mans pockets that looked familiar.

"You wouldn't happen to..." Chuuya's slightly tipsy voice trailed off staring at the bandages.

"Hmm?" Odasaku hummed raising a brow at the clearly drunk teen next to him. Chuuya gulped, looking back up at the mans rather blank expression.

"Have you been patching up a certain person in the..." Chuuya whispered slightly noticing Oda's eyes widen at being caught, his hand moving to stuff the bandages deeper into his pocket.

"That's none of your concern" Odasaku denied smoothly taking a sip of the cold whiskey.

"I was wondering who else wanted to help her" Chuuya drunkly admitted slumping down slightly on the bar, his elbows wobbly with his weight. Odasaku turned to watch the other man mildly concerned.

"The boss asked me to convince her to join but..." Chuuya frowned the conflicting feelings he had been ignoring made his stomach lurch.

"She won't" Odasaku blunt spoke, swirling his glass a little. "A blind man could see that"

"I know!" Chuuya shouted slightly, face flushed from the alcohol. Biting his lip he picks up his wine glass once again, drinking the rest in one sip.

" I need to..." Chuuya muttered gritting his teeth together. Odasaku tapped the bar once before taking another small sip of his whiskey.

A silent understanding fell between the men in that bar that winter.

...

[Port Mafia Torture Chambers: The Next Morning]

The sixteen year old stuffed his hands in his sweatshirt, almost tip toeing into the room towards the only person chained up in the entire room.

"Morning" He greeted quietly waking up the girl who squinted at him as she woke up.

"This is unusual" Y/n whispered to herself leaning off the wall looking around for the men in suits.