ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

[-]

[-]

-A Call To Action-

"They want to speak with us?"

[Y/n's Room: Morning]

Ranpo woke up slowly, the sunlight from the window covered the bed in stripes. Opening his eyes he feels the small puffs of warm air on his collarbone. Y/n's face was tucked into his chest, her arms loosely wrapped around his sides. Ranpo can't help the smile that rises on his lips as he stares down at her. Her steady breathing and body heat brought him a sense of contentment. Moving one of his hands slowly he caresses the back of her head his fingers carding through her hair. Y/n hums pushing her face deeper into his chest making him chuckle.

"Morning" Ranpo whispers, she could hear the smile in his voice.

"Morphning" Y/n's voice was muffled by his chest. Ranpo wrapped his arms around her shoulders holding her closer, his head laying back on the pillow. Y/n shifts herself up higher so her face is nestled in his neck. Ranpo smiles wider his heart fluttering. This feels like a dream He thought feeling her lashes against his skin. How many times have I daydreamed about this? Ranpo thought his gaze towards the ceiling. He sucks in a breath when she lays a soft kiss along his jaw.

"Am I...still dreaming?" Ranpo whispers feeling her chuckle into his neck.

"Maybe we both are" She whispered back, Ranpo's face flushes a little realizing she is in fact on top of him snuggled into his neck and just kissed him. Opening her eyes she leans up slightly hovering over him, swirled eyes were lit by the sunlight.

"How'd you sleep?" She asks yawning, face still puffy from sleep. Ranpo stays silent with a smile, his eyes looked brighter in the light.

"What?" She whispers smiling a little because of his, Ranpo suddenly leans up grabbing her and pulling her back down.

"AA—" Y/n's yelp is muffled by his chest as he smirks. She picks her head up with brows furrowed, opening her mouth yet the words never leave as Ranpo pulls her into kiss. She stays still in shock for a moment before melting into the kiss, hand laying on his cheek, thumb running along his jaw. Ranpo smirks against her lips, a hand holding the back of her head to pull her even closer. Her heart pounds at the feeling that rushed through her, Ranpo leans up making the kiss last longer, fingers tangled in her hair.

Pulling away for air, Y/n pants for a second, cheeks a bright red. Ranpo's smirk is intact knowing he was the one who made her so flustered and breathless.

"A little warning" Y/n whines covering her mouth suddenly very shy. Ranpo chuckles sitting up, the covers pooled around their hips. Y/n pouts for the first time narrowing her eyes at his smug expression. Ranpo's eyes lit up at her cute expression.

"Quit the smug look" Y/n grumbles which makes him smirk wider. Ranpo opens his mouth to rebut but is sudden pushed down by his shoulders, she hovers over him. His wrists gently pinned to the mattress by her hands, legs straddling his hips. Ranpo's eyes were wide, heart beating wildly in his chest at her sudden move.