ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

[3

[3.7] 

-Breaking Point- 

"Why not let me appreciate you for what you are, instead of what they want you to be" 

[Undisclosed Location: Time Unknown]

The silence had started to get to her, the only sounds within the small room were produced by herself. Her breathing, the clinking of the binds she was in, the dripping of the IV. An eerie sense of deja vu set into her, the dirty clothes sticking against her chest, the cold sweat from the anxiety, the cold metal against her neck.

I have been here at least a day Y/n guessed, she had been alone for several hours now. Falling in and out of sleep. Gulping she swallows the saliva that had collected in her mouth hoping it would sooth her dry throat.

How many chairs have I been tied to? She thought her mind flashing from the many times she had been restricted.

Mori's office She shook her head to get rid of the memory of that plastic chair and the rope burn.

Tanizaki A small frown pulled at her lips thinking about the bruises she had on her wrists for two weeks.

Port Mafia She sighs, chin scuffing the metal beneath it lightly. She flexes her fingers noticing that the muscle relaxants were wearing off slightly they will add more.

The air was stale, the floor looked dirty and almost not like she was in a building. If I could just get out of these weakly pulling up her arms, the ropes creaking against the oak arms of the chair.

Hearing the door knob jiggle she relaxes closing her eyes, there's no use.

"Good evening" Fyodor greets, the sound of his chair pulling up in front of her, she stiffened.

"So it's evening" Y/n whispers with a humorless smile. Fyodor leans back crossing his arms, one leg on top of the other.

"Yes, I must say the sunset was quite delightful" The corner of his mouth twitches.

"I'm sure" Y/n mutters, eyes stubbornly closed.

"Wake up on the wrong side of the chair today?" Fyodor sarcastically asks his blank countenance not changing.

"Something like that" Y/n whispers back a slight irritation in her voice. Fyodor fought back a smile noticing he was already making progress with her.

"You need better locks in your bedroom" Fyodor tuts making her eyes shoot open, one of her extra eyepatches being flipped in his fingers. "Maybe a new roommate as well, one that believes you"

Y/n stares at the eyepatch with fear, knowing he was in there while she slept on various occasions. Looking back up into his cold violet eyes she opens her mouth for a moment, a question brewing on her tongue.