ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

[2

[2.2]

-A New Tactic- 

"You have a great skill Chuuya-kun, I assume you'll fulfill my requests"

[Port Mafia: Five Years Ago]

Mori sat in his rather fancy chair, hands folded under his chin as he thought. Maybe I need to try a new tactic with her, clearly physical pain isn't the best way. Elise walked around his office talking about what new dresses she wanted and how impatient she was to obtain them.

"I think you should have someone talk to her!" Elise called out huffing in annoyance shocking Mori.

"What do you mean?" He asked watching the rather moody blond walk up to his desk.

"You should have someone who gains her trust persuade her" Elise glared at his now wide eyes.

"You're a genius" Mori breathes out a wild smirk on his face at the ideas that swirled around his head.

"I know" Elise sighed at the dramatic man who was now beaming with a new successful idea.

"I believe I have someone who is perfect for the job" Mori smiled to himself.

...

The red headed teen looked at the Mafia boss defiantly, black hat sitting comfortably on his head.

"I have a task for you, Chuuya-kun" Mori smiled politely hiding the sinister look behind his folded hands.

"Which is?" Chuuya rose an eyebrow making a certain brunette in the room snort. Chuuya shot the other teen a look which he just smiled at.

"I need you to persuade someone to join us" Mori informed shocking Chuuya who just furrowed his brows at the request.

"How am I qualified for that task?" Chuuya asked crossing his arms irritatedly.

"You are far better with words than some of my other subordinates are with their fists" Mori compliments standing up to lean on the front of his desk. He had a sparkle of mischief in his eyes; clearly pleased with the plan that swirled in his head.

"I guess..." Chuuya grumbled shooting a look over at the brunette who was reading his suicide guide.

"I will do it" Chuuya agreed continuing before Mori can respond "If Dazai doesn't accompany me"

"Hey!" Dazai offendedly shouts making Mori chuckle looking down at Chuuya's confident eyes.

"Very well" He agreed waving his hand to shoo him, "She is chained in the torture chambers, probably getting her scheduled beating" Mori said casually making Chuuya pause in his step, eyes widening.

"Scheduled..." He muttered turning back around to look at Mori who had a polite smile on his face.

Shaking his head he starts walking towards the dungeon hands stuffed into his pockets. The elevator dings opening to the hallway, he hears echoes of yelling and chains rattling as he approached the brick steps. Walking down he looks to his left seeing a group of three men all focused on someone chained to the wall.