××××××play in the morning //part 1 ××××××

。・:*:・❤some love for the book ❤・:*:・ 。

=============================================

The toaster pushed the toast bread upward a little making a sound and alerting the apron wearing omega that bread were ready to use with other brakfast items . He was preparing brakfast for the alphas earlier than every normal day sensing this was the right choice not to make the alphas mad in the morning judging by their mood yesterday, though he was literally limping as the impact of yesterday night can't get over in just some hours of sleep.

He moved his gaze from the food towards a fainted voice humming a melody comming from upstairs . Seeing the said alpha who was a little too hard on him yesterday just for simple mistake made him a little bit nervous .

"Good morning alpha " He greates with a soft morning tone.

"Morning" The alpha didn't even look at him. That made him sad at some point. But he shrugged and went back to his daily routine. He had to make sure that they ate breakfast before going to office.

A few munits later the said omega finished decorating the dining table with dilicious but healthy brake fast . At the mean time another alpha making his presence noticeable by heavy footsteps running downstairs , the sound echoing in the silence filled household of the size of a mension stopped at the last step thinking if he should or not give the omegas hard work appreciation by talking sweet about him and his magical hands while tasting the deliciousness of the food and pouring all his love and attention to the one and only omega .

Jimin was having a hard time dealing with both physical and mental stability while his heart was aching with so much pain seeing his both mates trying to distance themselves from him to punish him or give him the taste of his own medicine .

Last time he assured himself its gonna be ok ... everything will be fine , but no they had to know about everything .And now he cant take it any more .

" I am sorry alpha to cross my boundaries , I wasn't suppose to talk without permission ;" Jungkook was bought back to earth by the sudden confession of a soft voice , so submissive and may be honest this time . His eyes travel down word witness of a site can melt anyones heart if they were not in the shoes of the two cold hearted alphas." But you should eat something before leaving . Break fast is ready , would you like to be served by this lowlife survent ?" Jimin was on his knees bowing down completely his forehead touching the marble floor . It's not easy but Jmin knows better , throwing his pride is not his concern now , not after what he did to his mates and what punishments he should be receiving .

"I don't want to die " Jimin knew what the second alpha meant , his heart aching painfully , guilt eating him over , he couldn't contain himself anymore ...Yes Jungkook did it purposefully .A single tear left his eye meeting the ground followed by others . He never lifted his head to see the others expression , he was not allowed to.

Jungkook lifted a foot to leave jimin immediately broth his one palm under his lifted foot but he stopped , his lifted foot returning to previous place ;" what ?"

"Please alpha punish me ..." It was always like this from last one month . Jimin had turned to a sex toy ,a submissive , a slave after the relevant of his true identity and finding his mates , and for repaying his deeds he is not suffering to surve his mates , the one he tried to kill, he played with , now he is doing everything he is capable of to gain them back or at least for forgiveness that he isn't sure he'll get at any cost.

Jungkook and Taehyung the two biggest not coated names were in love with a said omega , even before finding out their mate .

. ...