✪)/again left alone \(✪

-------------------------------

I want to clear something..

* this story is now stuck on it's past ( ongoing)

This is the time after they found Jimin as their mate in his birthday.. I'll write in details on it in future. Maybe a chapter or two... _ and it's a one month hell for Jimin if you remember in chapter - 1 .

* if the style of letters is banned then it is past continuing.. →if not then present.

* ( " ) this sign is for when they talk
* ( ' ) this sign is for when they think

I'll leave some info for next time .

Enjoy...

_________________________________________________

After the mafia kings left the mansion Jimin cried nonstop for half an hour straight blowing air on his paws. He was hurt both physically and emotionally.

" Hmm... Aahhnngg.hhh..hh..hh... What did I even do that you hate me so much. I did all for you. But the thing is I can't tell you anything. Mother please help me. I love them. " He cried more. " But at this rate I can never get them back .... Haagn.... I don't want punishment. " He tried to suppress his sobs. No matter how his condition is till now he understood one thing perfectly, they'll not care and instead he'll get hurt more.

He has to finish all the house corse before they came back or else he can't manage to get another punishment although he'll get some from previous mistakes. So he can't afford to add another.

His hands are hurting alot, not like before but they were still not treated yet. He was just going to stand up but remembered he'll get punished for this too. So he prefer not doing so. He can't crawl without sending pressure on his hands either. So he banned completely supporting his posture on his elbow.

' you can do this Jimin. You have to do this. Fighting. ' he encouraged himself and pushed his body forward to work even if it means cross his physical limits.

_______________________________________________________

" You stepped on his hands! " He said in disbelief.

" Yes hyung....Why is it so shocking to you. It's his punishment . " Jungkook wasn't even effected.

" For what!? " Taehyung shouted.

" Hyung don't you think you're overreacting. "

" No! ... Jungkook he's an omega. We can't treat him like that. Omega's body is different from us alphas. They can't get injured themselves. It'll cause more damage than us. His body is ten times softer then us. How can you do this.? "

" Hyung..! " ' that omega.... Now hyung would be worried about him. I fucking hate him. ' he ruffled his hair frustrated and left Taehyung's office.

Taehyung set on his chair massaging his tamples . He knew Jungkook has to do something with Jimin's state earlier, but he didn't thought he'd do something this stupid. Doing the house hold corse will be ok as a punishment but with his now almost broken hands! How is he suppose to complete his tusk? Taehyung started to worry about Jimin.

' I think I should call Jin hyung to treat his hands. Or should I myself go check on him? It's already been two hours now since he's alone. '

Taehyung went to mansion without Jungkook's knowledge , calling Jin to come over on his way.