●★! YES MASTER !★●

2900 words count...

_______________________________

With a very loud and unprofessional sliding sound almost being crashed , a car stopped on the half finished construction side of the long bridge , where your eyes can't spot a single life until both end of the bridge . The front door of the car open with so much force and a angry alpha stepped out of the vehicle immediately marching to the other side forcefully opening the door as well . He grabs jimin's left hand yanking it in the process , who was a crying mess and dragged him towards the middle oh the bridge .

" Jungkook .. Jungkook please stop .. let me explain ... " he cried more not knowing his cries weren't reaching these deaf ears of his alpha boiling in rage .

"Jungkook please.. I was going to tell you two.. Please believe me... I love you... Jungkook I really love you... Please..... " But Jungkook wasn't buying any of these. He pushed him and Jimin feel on his knees crying his heart out.

" Get up you piece of shit ." he shouted " I hate your cries .. don't show me these ugly fake tears of yours .. there are also just lies ."

" No alpha please first hear me out ... please ." He begged sinking towards him .

" Don't you dare . I'm disgusted to even look at your filthy face . I'm warning you .. never call me alpha again . You are not suppose to be choosen to be our mate .. fuck ..." numerous curse throwing at him .

"I love you .. thats not a lie .. I'll never betray you .... please jungkook I was doing this to protect you ..."

" wah .. what a brilient actor you are .. now you want me to believe you ? fucking slut ."

" Just give me this one last chance to prove my self .. I'll do anything.... I love you and I mean it when I say it ."

" You want to try your luck .. no?"

He nodded in agreement . His eyes sparkled with hope that soon would be crushed into pieces .

" Then would you grant my single wish ... omega ?"he asked sarcastically eyes telling a evil theory . but nonetheless jimin agreed without a single thought .

" Then jump of the bridge .... for this love ." he pointed at himself a useless stupid grain making its evilness visible .

------------------------------------------------------------------

" How is he now , Jin hyung ?" Taehyung asked Jin as soon as he stepped out of the special vvip emergency room .

" He is out of danger now. "

" You shouldn't have saved him hyung. "

" What the fuck Jungkook... Don't be ridiculous . He cheated on us that doesn't mean you'll make him suicide . "

" I wasn't forcing him hyung.. He himself asked for that. "

If it was not for Taehyung Jimin would have been dead by now. They did follow them but lost track in the middle. Luckily their car has trackers , and they reached on time just after Jimin jumped off it.

" Jungkook shut up... " Jin ended up arguing with him.

" Just leave whatever happened... I'm heading back home.. I'm not gonna get in this shit again.. And i don't care about him from now on. " And saying that Taehyung marching towards the elevator turning his back to them.