@ I hope you like it ##

" Finally we met again____ Yoongi . "

Hoseok ! What is he doing here ? Is that really you?what am I doing here tide up like this ? What happened ?

He wanted to ask so many thing but only one thing left his mouth shocking them including he himself .

" I missed you ." he said unconsciously .

"What...? What did you say ?"

Yoongi shook his head vigorously denying . " I didn't mean that , I don't know how did it came out ."

" oh ..!" Hoseok looked disappointed . Why wouldn't he be ? It's his mate after all who can't even recognise him because of the curse he had been going through .

" Hobi ?" He called his fried softly , " Are you here to save me or ..."

Hoseok looked away immediately . Only he knew why exactly hes here right now .

" So that was yours!" Yoongi's words brought him back to earth . " I'll give it back ."

" No .. it's ok . You can keep it ." Hoseok being much cleaver handled the situation immediately . Actually hoseok doesn't really know what was Yoongi talking about but he was experienced .

" I didn't know it was you ....", he continued " my man brought you here with this little girl . Is she your little sister ?"

Yoongi looked at the girl at the corner then again at Hoseok . " I don't know that girl ."

" oh ... umm .. you really don't know that little girl ?"

Yoongi knew it'll be hard for Hoseok to believe him from now on after seeing him stealing his things .

" You want to talk to me like this or it's that I ..."

" No I was just going untie you . Wait a second ."

The little girl at the corner looked confused .

Hoseok untied him and finally Yoongi was released completely , his injured full body on display . Hoseok frown , he didn't expect his man to treat Yoongi this way . He just told then to bring that man !

Yoongi brushed his cloths . " You look hurt ." Hobi said concerned about his mate.

" No it's fine . Don't worry they are minor injuries ."

" You call that minor injuries !" He pointed towards the seven inch long cut on his hand through the tore sleeve .

" ah..." Yoongi looked away awkwardly ," sorry ..." he said .

" huh..?"

"sorry ..." he again said .

" I should be the one saying sorry . I didn't thought my man handles situation this way ."

" no .. I'm not saying sorry for that . I'm saying sorry because I hide it from you ...."

" oh ,...."

" I should've told you about this . You told me everything .. including your work ."

"It's ok ..."

" I'll return your package ."

" no no it's ok ..."

There was a moment of silence .

" Hoseok ...."

" Yes...?"

" Can you trust me ?"