✧・゚:*×××××× fake love ××××××*:・゚✧

⚠Warning⚠  dirty chapter ahead.

 After Taehyung and jungkook left he again started doing his daily house course like any other day . He did the dishes , did laundry , mope the floor till each and every corner of the house , watering the garden and its already evening . He had to skip lunch to complete the courses as always , but that was not a problem today . Today he was full with morning brake fast and little bit of love from his lover or did he mistook his pity towards him as love ? He shrugged the thoughts , even if its pity he felt love and he don’t wanna lose this happy moments by crying upon nothing .

Its past five pm now , masters will come by seven and the last work has to be done is making dinner for his mates , with so much  love and passion like he daily does , today is special though .  

Just as he was heading to the kitchen passing the stairs a wave of sudden pain shoot through his whole body held his steps on its track . His hand reached for the region paining the most under his stomach . His body started heating up . Sweat started forming on his forehead . 

What a unpleasant timing for this to come his way . He knew what kind of illness was climbing onto him , it was his first heat cycle after his eighteenth birthday . He thought why it has to be come so early . oh boy you are living with your mates , what else do you expect .

The heat was raising every minute , his body was drenched in sweat seating on the last step holding the pillar for support . He couldn’t help but try to reach for one of his lovers bed rooms slowly much for his strength , the pain was becoming unbearable by every passing minute . He doesn’t even has a cell phone to contact them and he’s sure that they wouldn’t allow him to have one by any purpose . Does they even know that an omega gets his first heat after they turn eighteen , maybe not , but seriously its too early to get his first heat , he isn’t even that healthy to bear pups . Will his alphas even want pups with him ? all these thoughts were disturbing him so much .

Finally he made it to the second floor and the first room in the second floor that the nearest  from the stairs was Jungkook's . He need his alphas but none were home , he needs at least comfort , which he can get from their pheromones , their scents which were lingering from their rooms . He ran to his master’s room ,jumped on his bed that had his scent all over it , he wants to drawn in it . He was not satisfied , he needs more . He went to the closet and came out with half a shelf cloths as much as he could brought in one go . He took the blanket and folded to the side like making a mini wall and used the cloths to surround him in a three by fourth circle to make a nest . It is some thing the omegas do in their heat to feel safe . 

This was still not enough . He is not a innocent ancient omega not  to know what happens after this . He was becoming horny ,as if he was not a minute ago like a naughty dirty teenager he is . He had only in shorts earlier , now he wore jungkook’s one long shirt whis is not actually long, he was short for this . sniffing his alphas sent on his cloths jimin slowly slide his hand inside his shorts . He gave himself a few strokes then reached for his hole that was leaking silk making his cloths and the bed wet where ever he shifts . 

He slowly entered one finger inside feeling a new sensation build inside him . He was enjoying his own finger . Surely his one short finger can never satisfy any horny omega . He started  to insert the second finger forcefully but slowly giving himself time . Now we know he never had sex before and was pure virgin to say . He was saving himself for his mate , not like he ever needed to have sex before . 

These two fingers were stretching him good , he started moving his fingers inside him . A new set of  pleasure ran down his spine . He was in the middle , then it started to bore him so he added another finger stretching himself more .