•°'World stopped spinning '°•

Yoongi pov.

“ The fuck are you doing ! I shouted  pushing my man to the side that was beside me to reach for Y/N who was running towards Lily as she was also trying to reach her sister out of fear . 

Unnie .. she cried and suddenly she stopped on her way completely unmoved as a loud gun short was heard . Everything seems to go on slow motion . 

Y/n stopped on her way –  LILYYY.. – Y/n shouted catching everyone’s attention causing everyone to stop on their tasks  - noo.. – her high scream was just another tension to my heart though it couldn’t be more agonistic to see your own sister ....

I cached her body before it can collapse and touch the floor .

I looked back to find the monster who has the courage to shoot a little girl and for the twist of fate that person had to be Hoseok .

Cursing my misfortune , I hold Lily tightly . She was bleeding , she was more shocked then pain , or maybe the child couldn’t bring herself to show her emotion in this situation . her breath started to slow down . 

Y/n couldn’t even take another step forward before.. – “ Y/n” -  her body complete give out losing her sense and sit unconscious too .

“Y/n! ”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ten minutes ago ...

Y/N pov.

 I still cant believe Moon was actually THE PARK JIMIN . now im not even sure if I should be happy or worried . The man said I don’t have to worry . But this thing is making me more worried . What if it was a threat instead of an offer ? I'm still not sure . Should I trust him ? They shouldn’t harm us , we did protect their heir , no ? But  what if they think the other way ...

What about moon ?

What about Jimin ? The Park Jimin . What will he be doing now . Is he happy ? Was he already forgetting us . Is he really Park Jimin ? 

ya surely he must be Park Jimin . It's not necessary .. wait a minute !

What if it's also was his alphas’ trap ? . oh shit I didn’t even thought bout it earlier .

~ Roongh... 
-a loud sound of heavy Tyres sliding could be heard from outside. Something seems fishy. It doesn't feel right.

I didn't get the time to react as the door of my room flies open.
I looked at it in horror. My eyes went bigger and bigger as the moments passed.

Someone broke into our house!

" You are requested outside. "

I couldn't move my body out of fear.

I feel like my life has come into an end . My mind couldn't think of anything else but that Moon's lover's words - ' You don't have to worry about money anymore .'  -  This is what the f*** he meant.
I hate those rich bad people and the most regretful thing was Moon is one of them.

" Miss , you move on your own, or else we have to force you. " Another Bodyguard like man said with an emotionless straight face. This will be the same face they will surely make while killing for sure or may be much worse.

Ugh... Y/n  don't think like that.

Just as he was ready to take a step  I stopped him.
" Aa- a, no need . I will go. "

Then he lead me to my drawing room.

I am confused should I be surprised that my house is filled-  no completely packed-  with so much people or should I be feared.