'°• useless little omega •°'

Jin sighed . He was worried as hell it was no underestimating . Taking his hospital kit he came out of the room closing the door behind him not before taking a one last glance at the boy laying on the bed covered with pillars of blankets .

Jungkook was still arguing with his hyung while Taehyung was  acting mute , he hasn’t spoken yet .

“ Thats enough now ; he has a high favour  . Now , how are you going to take responsibility for that .”  Joonie again tried .

“ Hyung it's his problem not mine . Besides he said yes for this long time ago , didn’t he ! “

“ That doesn’t mean you'll do this to him” Jin barked coming down the stairs . “ See kid what you did ! He was just asking for forgiveness !”

“ No he wasn’t  .!” he again argued .

“ That's because he was afraid if you'll punish him more .”

“ Either way his gonna get punished anyway .”

“ You aren’t effected a bit koo . I'm disappointed on you .”  Seokjin said in a sad but angry tone , “He is your mate for god shake . He’s got enough punishment for his deeds . Even loona would have forgive him long time ago . He’s been nothing bt kind to you all the time and even showed he really loves you . When you told him to jump off the bridge , he didn’t even thought for a second before complying it .”  This time he turned to Taehyung     “Tae ?say something .” his voice soften “ your mate is laying on the bed almost lifeless . Don’t you think its enough now , don’t you see love in his eyes . What if he dies like this ?”  just as it took all their attention . Taehyung’s head shoot up  to Jin's direction , observing if his serious .

Jin sighed long for the nth time . “I  have to go now . I have a operation to perform this evening . I want to talk to you in privet for a moment .” He pointed at Taehyung .

After Jin and Joon left Tae was sill thinking about the warning jin give him “ stop before it's too late” his words were still ringing in his ears “ Jungkook shoved ice in his anal , it shouldn’t have  much but his condition was so much worse then what expected ,the walls of the anal pipe were abused badly , don’t fuck him for a week if you want him to be alive and having ice for long time inside him caused his body temperature to go down . Please take care of him Tae, he don’t deserve it .”

Suddenly he remembered jungkook , “ where is he , i haven’t seen him from an hour. What if he's with jimin ?” he panicked thinking of the worst possibility . He made a run to the room where jimin was staying for now .

He burst into the room with fear of loosing someone he loves. But immediately froze in his spot seeing the the in this position. They were also stearing at him with wide eyes. They didn't expect him to burst in like this.

They look like they were having a beautiful moment  like husband and wife where wife is sick and the husband is taking care of her. Jungkook was helping Jimin to sit resting his back on the pillows arranged by Jungkook behind him.

But it didn't last long.

Seeing Taehyung entering Jimin hurriedly tried to stood up but fall immediately and luckily Jungkook caught him before touching the ground . It shows how much Jimin fears them . Jungkook looked worried and Taehyung’s expression says it achingly pained him .

Jimin stayed silent , same goes to the masters for some munits . Jimin lifted his head but instantly brought his gaze back down . Both the alpha’s eyes were calculating his every movement .

‘ Maybe i should start slowly not causing more trouble . and maybe master came here to punish me after all .’

“ Masters , please go easy on this mere omega ;” his eyes already started watering , they may not even try to understand , “ Please I request you for just this one time . Can you dome a favour ? I'm not sure I can take this punishment at ones . If you agree , can I take my punishment everyday little by little ?” until he finished , his tears were flowing nonstop , silently crying not to piss the alpha beside him .
Jimin’s words s in Taehyung’s head ripping through his heart . Jungkook was having his own battle with himself in his mind .

“ Jimin ?” Taehyung called softly .

“ Yes , master ?” Jimin didn’t even lifted his head , that pained him even more . All those time he never thought about jimin’s mental state , he and jungkook were only focused on torturing him , trying to make his life living hell that they didn’t notice the pain in his voice that was more then they ever experienced . actually they were never this much heart broken what they did in jimin’s case . its just that he got caught when he was going to make everything right .

“ jimin ?” he again called much softer voice .

This time jimin panicked , maybe they were just testing him and what if he failed again . his expression , his movements says what he was thinking ; he was thinking of the worst punishment when you failed to your masters expectations .
In a swift motion jimin came out of the blankets , sliding off the bed landing on his back , jungkook failing to help him , but again maintaining his posture and taking his real position head down bowing to the masters .

“ I'm sorry masters . I disappointed the masters . I'm really sorry.” Saying that he started sobbing his whole body shaking in the process .

“ Masters should just abandon this useless little omega !”

....To be continued
_______________________________________________________