××{==== ON THE GROUND ====}××

Basically it's the flash back from the beginning....

Enjoy...

=============================================

The new addiction of his was making it hard for him to keep his words or so, to fight the argue to fuck anyone picking randomly omegas around his age from the school and die in the hands of Taehyung if he doesn't comply . But still ... he was a virgin and will remain forever if he couldn't find his mate .

His hands leaving the magazine of pictures of naked bodies searching for his mobile to keep his desire a secret from other being shy to open up his feelings even to his mate and friends .

Switching on the mobile he typed at the search bar ' porn ' and waited for a second before it shows many video links on the mobile screen. Not thinking too much he clicked on one of the videos . The gender doesn't matter if he saw only boys fucking or girls fucking each other , coz he is bisexual , he has interest on both boys and girls .

The cabinet doors were locked , from inside but the walls were not soundproof . So anyone can hear groans from outside passing by it . Though nobody really comes here as this area is forbidden for the students and stuffs too and is farr away in a corner of the school ground .

" ahh..." " ummmaahh..." "..ngh." sounds from the video were encouraging him to fasten his speed and groan at the pleasuring friction it was creating . His hands making a firm grip around his member , sliding up and down , thinking of any omega he can remember at the moment but non came to his mind frustrating him more.

His mind took all in as if he was practicing this for exam . As the video played towards the end it started getting more interesting for the said alpha , now he wants to try these all too .

His friends sometimes talked about those things like whips , cans , sex toys , which he heard unintentionally coz they don’t talk about this while he is around coz he doesn’t like to talk about  these things .

_Whip !

Whip!

Whip!

The dom whipped the small figure who was singing some sinful moans with the rules which he had to memorize  _

The boy got more excited coz the sub wasn’t looked like being  in pain and the other was enjoying it as well . That means he’ll enjoy it like them too . Oh ... boy little did he knew it all happening in this video was for some reason , because of some forceful energies . The sub was enjoying this because his body need this now being high on drugs .  After many years of training made it easy for his body to take this much which a normal person can’t take .

But still he needs his omega for this . And it frustrated him more not being able to touch anyone because of his other mates moral . He tried to think of some one under him moaning his name . Slowly he closed his eyes thrusting harder in his own hand .. a figure came to his mind like some dream , only his lower back was in his vision not his head , his hole clinging his member . He groan more and just he reach his climax the door of the cabinet opened by a new faced boy .

The boys eyes widen realising so did his . He quickly shoved his member in his jeans and pull the shirt to front to hide his exposed body parts . The boy ran out of the room hurriedly to give him space if he thought hell complete whatever the shith he was doing , while the video was still playing and the sounds working as background music . He was so so emberesed at this moment and he through the phone out of anger . How can anybody see him in this state .