××××××.........I'm really sorry..........××××××

So this chapter will include smut.. Don't know how much...

" Come here . " His voice was firm.

Jimin stood from his place but..

" Crawl " His growl made him kneel again immediately.

He crawl to his master seating silently on the cold floor.

" Sit under the table, " He paused " So you can make my cock warm in your mouth ! "

Hearing that from Taehyung's mouth Jimin's eyes widen. His heart shattered into pieces.

Taehyung's past behaviour made a very soft spot in Jimin's heart but eventually his mate's treatment broke his heart and he is a little weak to gather the shattered pieces together, no way he can fix it again.

' May be this is what I'll get for my mistakes anyway. ' thinking that he eventually gave in, his tears rolling down continuously, he moved slowly under the table.
Taehyung gave no attention towards what Jimin was doing or so he was very good at pretending.

After Jimin settled himself perfectly in front of Taehyung's parted legs praying while noticing the bulg on his pants.

" What are you waiting for? Should I give you an invitation or request an application to start your work? " Taehyung said in a low tone insulting the small figure under the table making him hurt even more.

Jimin understand that he should get used to it for his further journey named love but he couldn't bring himself to it. It's too early for him not to expect a little softness instead of expecting the hurting daggers already . He slowly exhaled his breath letting his newly formed tears flow simultaneously bringing his hands upon his master's thighs resting there for a second before processing the real play.

His hands reached for the belt of Taehyung's pent slowly undone it but didn't pull it off. Next the button then he slowly pulled the zip down . He sighed not long or loud enough 'and this is it '.

______________________________________________________

Jungkook just came back from his 'work'. Earlier the day they spent the whole day dealing with other mafias who were trying to steal their important weapons and drugs transported from UK .Jungkook and hoseok even get a little hurt . Jungkook got a bullet touching his arm that will leave a small scar and this is really normal . He treated it before going home as well . Except for that Jungkook was having a very good day with busy schedule including murders , drug dealing and constantly meetings meeting and meetings . His mood was also normal today not remembering past events till this morning .

After lunch jungkook , hoseok and their fellow unit went for a deal with the southern weapon dealer from lee mafia and intentionally killed the dealers just to freshen his exhausted mind .

He entered the living after leaving his car to be parked by some bodyguard . After whole day working tiredly he went back home only to meet with empty silent mansion . He was a little upset not seeing the only thing he expected to see waiting for him and unfortunately the omega was not there . But he was not angry rather tired and exhausted and thinking of punishing him later or maybe never he made his way to his big ass royally decorated bed room .

______________________________________________________

Jimin was trying to remember what he had learnt while trying to know jungkook better during the collage days , when jungkook loved to masterbate watching hardcore porn and he just watched that secretly hiding from that one place behind Jungkook .