・:*:・ °•......in one part of me......•° ・:*:・

Jimin was busy practicing when a ring tone interrupted him.
With out checking he pick up the phone.

"Hello? "

" Hii darling......Where are you Jimin ?" Some one asked in a husky voice from the other line.

This voice, it's unfamiliar still feels like familiar the he couldn't point out who it is ? ...

" Who are you? " He asked now leaving the rope he was holding.

" Oh.. How rude of me.. But equally your disrespectful behavior...... How can you forgot me so easily sweet heart. I'm your boyfriend. "

"What are you talking bout.. I don't have a boy friend. Can't you tell me directly who you are? " He asked slightly offended by that voice laughing at the background.

" Oh... Now your telling me that you want to break up? "

" I didn't said that! "

" But you did! "

" I said I don't have a boy friend! "

" That means you want to break up with me? "

" Hey.. I.. Ugh.. Fine be who ever you are... I don't care now. " Like that he cut the call.

_____________________________________________________

The hall was pretty peaceful until the main famous bully gang of handsome super seniors stepped in there .

Hoseok , Jackson,Jinyong, Mark ,Sehun and most adored out of them jungkook .

Loud cheering of girls could be heard from one end to other end even letting all the students know that their heartthrob has arrived .

" why there is always crowd forms whenever they arrives hyung ?" Soobin asked his one year senior cousin Filix .

" That's the same question I asked Hyunjin hyung too one year ago when I first arrived in this collage ." He stated while looking at them from afar with the three fresher man Soobin , Jimin , HueningKai .

" Brother said they were like this from the beginning .... its always this crowdy . Don't know what is it for but one thing is sure ,once you got to know their real faces you whold never wanted to mess with them ." He said strictly .

" BTW yesterday they took our introduction ." Kai spit out and jimin signalled him to shut his mouth.

The daily attention .... jungkook was the least person enjoying that . His eyes travelled through the bunch of people searching for a particular face that he was introduced just the day before . And it somehow fell on the person exactly , who was standing at a long distance from the crowed with some newcomers just like him . there eyes met for a second and a thousands of emotions hit him but faded before they can even realise .

With a smirk plastered on his handsome face , pushing through the crowed making space for himself avoiding the stupid girls that throws themselves on him , jungkook made his way towards the particular omega .

" umm.. Jiminie , Soobinshi I think we should leave for classes now ." Kai said stealing glances of jungkook making sure he doesn't get suspicious .

" Why you seems to be on some hurry today ?" Soobin asked a little concerned seeing his friend in tension .

" Actually I'm suggesting this because I'm not getting any good vibes from the sunbaenim who is heading our way looking at us . Did we've done something wrong ?"