^ *........ never wanted this .......* ^

Taehyung fought all the feelings , keeping all the emotions aside he took a decision that was the biggest turning point of their life .

His eyes were watery . So he whipped them with the back of the sleeves of his suit and march towards Jimin .

He kicked him twice . Jungkook immediately came to sense and stopped him from doing any further injury .

“ You piece of shit . How dare you talking to your master like that .”   ‘ I'm sorry my little baby .’

   “ Who gave you permission to ask for anything then your worth " ‘ I'm really really sorry my omega , that is not what I mean , but - ’

  “ oh...you want to leave this place  ? No ? You  cant take it any more ? Now where did your love gone ?” ‘- it's the best for us all .’

“ I Kim Taehyung am breaking the contract  that says giving you a chance to prove the fake innocence in exchange of your  every right you have as a human being . Now you are free to whore around like before .”

“ Hyung what are you saying “ Jungkook tried to interfere but Taehyung glared at him telling him not  to interfere this time .

Jimin was not expecting this . His heart shattered into pieces . ‘ I should have kept my mouth shut at the first place , now they really are going to abandon me .’ His lips were shaking  trying to utter an apology while sobbing endlessly but gets cut of by taehyung again .

“ I'm giving you time till this evening , after that if I ever saw your traitor face , I'll reject you as a mate ."

And that was it . Jimin's hope all crushed at that moment , it felt like now there is nothing to lose , nothing can pain him more then that in this world .

Taehyung left them there , went to his room and locked it from inside . just as he locked the door  he moved backward and fall on the floor crying like a child wanting nothing but his mothers embrace  .

After Taehyung left Jungkook couldn’t processed anything and stared at  Jimin, who was still bowing now not even moving a single muscle .

After sometime passed he called for Jimin but Jimin didn’t show any movement then he again panicked . He brought his hand to shake him to check if something happened again . As soon as he pushed little , Jimin’s body fall and lied on the floor flat on his back , eyes open but no emotion . He knew he was alive  from one and only action of his chest moving up and down .

Then he went down to pick him up but jimin immediately backed away from him .

“ jimin ?” this time Jimin again took his same old position , on his knees bowing down completely .

“ jimin .... you don’t have to do this .” Jungkook tried to voice out in a soft tone , but it appeared to Jimin in a different way .

He looked up to Jungkook again in those tears filled eyes “ please master ... please don’t do this to me ...” he cried more and more . “ I'm sorry master ....” he held his hands together in front of him .

Jungkook was taken aback by that . He held those little hands softly shaking his head ,wanting to explain to him “ Jimin ... I'm sorry ...” but again cut off by him “ no .. please master . I'll be a good boy . I've been a bad boy , please punish me master but don’t abandon me , please ..”

These cries were paining his heart so much that he can't explain, they were not the cries he wanted to hear when he'll  hold his omega .

A slight tear escaped from the corner of his eyes  .. now he's feeling all he did lead to what a horrible sight . “ No Jimin .. we are not gonna abandon you . you are your own man ..”