~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm not your Jimin~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's pov.

" All setup are clear ?" Jae asked the manager .

The manager nodes .

" Then you can go now ." He sent the manager to his previous job of setting things for the huge party that will be held in their mansion .

After checking the security system he comes to Jimin who was a few meters away standing at the balcony .

" Jimin ." he calls softly as he back hugs him .

" Hmm..." Jimin humms in response who was busy admiring the flowers that were newly planted by his wish .

" You know I'm doing this all , just for you ." Jae told resting his chin on Jimin's shoulder .

"I know but , I just don't like this all..." He turns to Jae as he spoke , " I just don't want to draw attention . I know you just want to announce our wedding as a proud alpha . But won't they question ? I'm still a used omega after all ." Jimin says as some tears make its way to his eyes .

" No baby . I'm here . You don't have to worry ." He again hugs him shooting him .

Kim mansion .

" Is it that important to attend their party hyung ?" Jungkook asks a little angry as he is being forced to join the party of their one and only rival of their own level , and that took partially part in missing of jimin for the second time .

" It's a business party Kook ." Taehyung reasoned uninterested . " don't forgot we are doing this for Jimin ."

" But hyung , there's a very less chance of him being kidnapped by them , they were also finding him and still aren't at rest ."

" I know Kook . But what if it's just to trick us ! What if they already got him and all this drama just to fool us . We can't waste any chance Ko ."

Jungkook didn't said anything in return just turns his back to tae and went to his room upstairs .

After Jungkook left Tae turns his full focus on hoseok who was just as it is maybe a little dirty and unwell from the past few days after the fight , not even bothering to change his cloths at all and his shoes too .

" Hyung ..." He called Hoseok who didn't look up nor did he moved a slight bit .

Taehyung  pov.

"Hyung... "  I called hoseok hyung . He didn’t respond . After that day he didn’t even ate properly . What can happen most probably ? I know it's sad he unfortunately shoot a child , but still he should have recovered immediately . It doesn’t really make any sense to me . Or does she had something to do with him . Was  she related ? no it cant be . But what if she was ? Shit ! or else what can be the reason for him to behave like this . it's not like she was his sister .

I looked down , guilt started to fill my heart . It wont be easy to know that you no longer have a mate in your life and when you accidently killed your own mate that’s another level of ...

I went to him thinking of ways to comfort him . 

"Surely it's not easy to accept but ... what else can we do ? "

I started rubbing his back .  He was staring at space , one hand to his forehead , a very thoughtful position , can say a very stressed pose . He looked at me . Those heavy eyes holding so much pain and uneasiness of not having anyone to share his feelings , tiredness of all his life cycle .