'°• Nineth Bill's heir. •°'

Y/N pov.

I hurriedaly took my bag and came out the house not before glancing one last time at Moon who was fixing the bedroom and left after checking if the doors and gate is properly closed .

Ugh.... The days are becoming more tiring after I join my new job or am I being lazy?
whatever..... wait!

I noticed a car , a very expensive looking car, stood near our house . It's strange . My neighborhood was never filled with people more or less being rich is far from that. Never means never, from the day we started living here . It's a little suspicious but anyway I have no time to think about it.

I ran past every turning actually only two turning we had till the main road and Footpath. My running gradually slowed down before dying completely as I remembered my 6 hours of hard work had been left behind that I had to submit to Boss today.

Changing my direction 180 degree I quickly again started running to our house.

Fuck Y/n how can you be so irresponsible!?  It's just lucky you remembered before reaching office . What if-   and shit! -    Our gate is vastly separated open as if a truck had entered here. Something seems strange. I silently yet worriedly made my way to our floor to say the only living house.

The front door is wide open and some shoes are also there what the - .

Immediately I barged in without barging just to be met  by an Unexpected scenario.

There stood Moon.

_______________________________________________________

Jaedan pov.

" Hmm..... this is where you were hiding all the time my love. "  Me and my assistant with my bodyguards are now waiting for the so called  girl Y/N to go out for her job so that we can go in without any trouble and I can meet my childhood Crush.

I love him. I love him so much. I always wished him to be my mate , but unfortunately it didn't came out as I wished . So, I left for Canada for my business training . Till now I couldn't find my actual mate so there will not be any problem if I again try on Jimin.

Though I can never touch him until his mates are alive but I can keep him to myself and no one will even get an idea.

I just want to have him in front of my eyes, always . I don't care if I can not mate him . He'll stay forever mine!

Now it's the time for his new friend to leave for work so that I can start my work too.

The small gate was pushed from where girl came out waving at someone behind, that was the house where Jimin currently staying according to the information my assistant gathered. That must be Y/N. Thinking about what I will deliver in front of Jimina to make him believe , I waited for the girl to leave.

After her moving figure completely disappeared we came out of the car , headed to his doorstep.

It was on the first floor.

ding dong~

The door bell ring. We waited for someone to open the door.

After minute past no response. Sasha again press the bell and we waited at the door.

Again sometime past but no answer. Being irritated I ordered my man to broke the door.

My Body Guard went to door and twisted the door knob. We all stood there dumbfounded as the door slide back word.

_____________________________________________________

" Father I'm sorry. " Yoongi tells a little guilty.