*##shattered into pieces ##*

Enjoy

======================================

Taehyung went to their office building , their legal and known business block,where they hide all the secrets , below the bottom of this well known building with fifty floors on show above the ground . After jungkook finally graduated Taehyung handed him a pillars of responsibilities saying he needs to learn first , offcourse with a beautiful office according to their standards . The office was two floors upper then Taehyung's .

Taehyung opens the office entrance and meets with only silence . He glance everywhere in the big ass office noting the very details changes that occured after he handed it to his not so little mate . The gold and silver decoration of the room was nothing compared to the big ass glass table covered with various new designed guns and powders making it more beautiful in the eyes of the mafia .

This is not important for him if someone else seas those things in here , coz the glass panels are designed this way only from the inside one can see through it and no body dares to come here in person because of the JEON JUNGKOOK . Within a year he changed a lot , there is no doubt . He turned to a beast from a baby and taehyung just let it be because he himself is one . and now he doesn't even know what his once a baby does , where he goes , what he eat , nothing .

But his one baby hurting his another baby , whome he just found out as a mate , would be the last thing he could imagine .

Taehyung thought of spending some time in his former office, Jungkook's present office.

Standing in front of the glass view from whatever the floor he's on, brought his phone out of pocket and dialled his elders number.

It ringed for two times before someone picked and handed to the owner of the other side he assumes.
He didn't started with hellos Or hiis, but-

"Jin hyung I want to ask you something ." Taehyung said from the other side of the call.

"What is it Tae? " Jin hyung asked wondering about maybe-s.

" What happened that day? I mean on Jimin's birthday? "

_______________________________________________________

It was the day of last weapon groups supply to Kazakhastan + Turkey as well as jimin's birthday .

6.02 AM.

Jimin's pov

" Hyung .. I'm here now . Where are you ?" It's now 6 in the morning ... I'm already late by 2 min .. but who cares , I'm the main weapon of boss .. they say I can make anyone fall for me ..how I like .. that's why hyung always made sure I was hidden to this world until big boss somehow find me , he calls me the golden omega .

"You're late ." He came from behind marching forward dead pinned his statement which was true but not necessary .

" Oh come on hyung ... I'm just 2 munits late for gods shake ."

" You're still late . And stop whinning , I'm not in the mood ." Suga hyung looked some stressed . He was never a cheer up person but today his lines were dull then usual .I'm thinking if I should tell him what I'm gonna do or not! however he has to know one day and now I know why I'm even doing this when I finally found my mates; he'd be so happy to know I found my mates .

Authors pov.

He turned around stopping at a distance meeting their eyes . His eyes soften looking at his younger who'll disappear from tomorrow that's only he knows , not even the boss , neither his soon to be mates nor even himself.