•°' himself and his past '°•

" Surprise, surprise! "

There stood Jungkook looking furiously at Jimin. Jimin scanned the drawing room. Taehyung was sitting calmly at the coach. But that was freaking him out more.

" What a pleasent surprise, isn't it? " Jungkook asked mocking him.

But for Jimin it wasn't a surprise, it was more like shock.

"We searched the whole mention and couldn't find you anywhere? Even my men are searching for you in the town from the past  hour. hmm....? "

But it was a lie.

"May I have the honor to know where is our
Omega just came from? "

Jimin stood there unmoved like a statue, eyes wide, lips pressed in a thin line, throat dry and face on fire.

" Jimin  !" Jungkook called in a deep scary voice
Shivers  ran down his spine when Jungkook's eyes change to more sharper one.

It was nothing more than a mistake. A very bad mistake. Now he has no idea what's going to happen to him today. But maybe today is his last day on this earth.

Sweat started to form on his forehead.

" Should  I teach you some discipline here or should I teach you some manners in front of my whole unit. " He paused then looked at Jimin from head to toe,  " My strength is more than ten thousand ( strength is another word to present army, here Jungkook ment the number of his men on duty) in this city. Should I punish you there in the open field? That way they'll also learn a lesson not to mess with my brain. "

Jimin's body shook vigorously while small sobs and hiccups left his lips, tears already weting his soft smooth cheeks.

" I'm sorry. " He brought his eyes to the ground not maintaining eye contact with Jungkook for any longer.

" What? " This time Taehyung stepped in. He stood from the coach taking slow steps and as a reflection Jimin's feet were also taking steps backward.

Jimin didn't suppress his sobs, now was full on crying. " Stop there omega. Why are you crying ? " Taehyung asked in a dangerously calm voice.

Jimin didn't stop instead he cried harder.

Taehyung's long steps pushed him more forward in compared to Jimin's baby steps who was not responding as it was hard to see through the tears in his eyes.

Taehyung brought his hand up to touch Jimin, but he moved away started to run....

And " Mistake . "

_____________________________________________________

[A/N - go read the first four chapter to understand properly ]

" - But I never wanted this. "

Jimin made his mind now his dicision was clear. Now there is no turning back.

The soft water surface was calling him with so much love.

_____________________________________________________

" Hyung please don't cry. " Jungkook says to Jin who was crying himself.

" How can I not cry. Are you gonna find my baby or not? Or if you are thinking you can slide off so easily then you are wrong. " Jin threatend with a heavy heart.